The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crash Problem

MenelMarian

• 2 weeks later...

You're lucky ^^ In my case, it's even worse!

I created my account last week. Third windows crash just occured :D
Great game, but if it could give me less heart attacks like that, it would be kind !

Grineer and Infested are enough scary for this game.

Windows say that it had to shut down for safety reasons (Blue screen).
First time, it couldn't boot after a reset, I had to manually shut down then start the computer for it to work.

Computer references
Windows 7 x64 Family Premium
Gigabyte GA-B75-D3V
Intel Core i5 3350P
G.Skill Kit Extreme3 4x 2Go PC12800 NQ
Asus GeForce GT 640
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 SATA3 - 500 Go
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 SATA3 - 2 To

• 4 weeks later...

-Overclock

-Graphic setting.

-Lower how many core is use by OS || Start Search: msconfig>Boot tab>Advance Option>  Number or Process should be check, if yes, lower to half of your process. (Sorry original Youtube video is not easy to find, some thing in the Overheating game search).

-resolution, there is how much you can fit with your graphic, which had to produce even more,

-update graphic card and BIOS.

I would encourage everyone having this issue to open support tickets with DE. They will walk you through a number of stress tests, and collect a variety of data along the way. They may find your issue among this data, but if they do not, as was the case for me, at least its another unresolved Nvidia driver issue brought to their attention. We need to encourage DE to investigate this issue, and the best way to do that is to make sure they are made fully aware that it is happening. Posting to the forums is one thing, but I doubt these cases are read often, especially if they do not make it to the top of the list, but support cases are much more likely m