Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me, Or Is Peacemaker Very Unresponsive With Low Fps?

Paradoxbomb

Even before Peacemaker was overhauled I noticed that the response time for Mesa to shoot an enemy in her line of sight became substantially delayed in an area/situation with a low framerate, but it was somewhat negligible since it had such a massive radius. But now that Peacemaker requires you to aim, this latency between having an enemy in your LoS and Mesa actually shooting them is much more apparent and really hinders the skill in all but the most optimal situations since you can literally have a second or longer delay between every individual shot from the Regulators.

While I will admit that my computer isn't a high end gaming one (hopefully I can buy myself a better video card in the future) it would be nice to see if something could be done about it on DE's end, if possible. I'd even take the option to manually fire them rather than rely on the auto-targeting in it's sluggish state.

It is before you always needed a high fps mesa

Now she is useless anyway :D

Her 4 is useless and obsolete.

They need to allow slow movement (like ivara steath), and make it scale with secondary weapons (like Ivara 4 scales with primary). As it is now, DE completely forgot it exists after they destroyed it.

Her 4 is useless and obsolete.

They need to allow slow movement (like ivara steath), and make it scale with secondary weapons (like Ivara 4 scales with primary). As it is now, DE completely forgot it exists after they destroyed it.

Peacemaker could probably use a second pass, although that's a separate discussion in of itself. For the time being, I just want what we currently have to actually work when things get hectic.