The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Mr-Locked Items...

DemonbaneSol

Question

I'm currently MR 7, and I read on the wiki that War is MR 10 locked. Normally when you look in the market, you're unable to get stuff that you're not a high enough MR for, be it blueprints for credits or the thing itself for plat. If I tried to get the Hunhow's Gift bundle, would I still get War but be unable to use it until I made it to MR 10? Or would it be somehow excluded from the purchase? Or would the game prevent the buy after the message about the pack having a Scimitar skin in it and me not having the Scimitar?

8 answers to this question

I believe any weapon bought with platinum is usable regardless of mastery rank.

XP locks still apply to platinum purchases in the market. You can't actually purchase until the required MR level is reached. The market listing clearly state that.

Purchases with real money like Prime Access most certainly do circumvent the MR locks. I'm not sure how gifting a market items works.

I can't speak for weapons in bundles however. You can still purchase the bundle. That I know as there are items in them you can always use. But every thread I've seen asking this question brings replies saying the player will need to wait to use an MR locked item within it if they don't have the required MR rank.

Then I guess the only question now is do I get Hunhow's Gift and either Excalibur or Loki, or do I get Nezha and both Excalibur and Loki?

Don't buy Excalibur or Loki, save the plat for warframe and weapon slots and just farm them. Nezha, on the otherhand is worth buying, because you can sell her BP's when you get them to ther players to recoup what you spent.

Don't buy Excalibur or Loki, save the plat for warframe and weapon slots and just farm them. Nezha, on the otherhand is worth buying, because you can sell her BP's when you get them to ther players to recoup what you spent.

Though, Nezha is not really worth the plat; I mean, he's a fun frame, decent at everything but best at nothing.

The only reason to buy it with plat is that it's quite hard to get so you can save a lot of grind..

Excalibur and Loki are way, way more useful and will always be in any mission of the game, but they're just easier to farm so not worth to be bought via market.

Edited by siralextraffo

I think buying excalibur with plat is not that bad, since its only 75p, substracting the cost of slot, potato and exilus (assuming it comes with one pre installed) the final cost comes at 15p, plus you dont have to wait 3 and a half days to play it