The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactor/catalyst Related Question

Qazihasham

Question

8 answers to this question

Q1: if i use it on my unranked warframe/weapon then 2 mod capacity will unlock with each increase in rank?

Q2: where do i get these?

Pretty much, it also means that if you put an Aura(matching polarity) on a frame you'll get 14 points to spend even when unranked; useful to put on some defensive mods when leveling up.

Pretty much, it also means that if you put an Aura(matching polarity) on a frame you'll get 14 points to spend even when unranked; useful to put on some defensive mods when leveling up.

Auras with matching polarities will always grant double its value regardless of a Reactor being present or not. Auras with mismatched polarities will grant 80% of their value.

Most Auras have a value of 7, so matching polarities will grant 14 points, and mismatched will grant 5.

In the case of Excalibur and Nekros, who don't have aura polarities, the aura will grant the same value on the card with no bonus or penalty.

Edited by -CM-Jaypalm

Auras with matching polarities will always grant double its value regardless of a Reactor being present or not. Auras with mismatched polarities will grant 80% of their value.

Most Auras have a value of 7, so matching polarities will grant 14 points, and mismatched will grant 5.

In the case of Excalibur and Nekros, who don't have aura polarities, the aura will grant the same value on the card with no bonus or penalty.

I pretty much realized I said a bull**it a few seconds after I posted.