Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Feel?

charaz123

Because that's totally worse than the old system, right?

It's not meant to shower you in top-tier rewards daily. It's a bonus.

I'm not saying it should give you free event weapons. It's just that they super hyped it up to scale with MR and have fancy stuff in it and it's just kinda unnoticeable.

I got a feeling in my heart that 50 day milestone is going to be a god damn Gorgon since I haven't dropped one. Or any other blueprint.

I'll be honest, resource boosters are a LOT better than exp but I think for some reason I was expecting more and it just doesn't feel like more.

at the bottom right of the screen u can see the next milestone rewards, so for 50 days its a potato and a reactor. 

other stuff was "discovered" by curious tenno on reddit, so u might want to check that out :D as fa ras day 100 and onwards goes

-Blaze- I don't even use plat coupons less than 50%, its just not that worth it when you can sell prime parts pretty easily these days

Maybe, but i think trading is...difficult.

I don't really need a lot plat. Just enought to have a Slot for each existing warframe and most weapons. But this trade chat...gives me headache.

And i have no idea what a proper price is, so when i trade i either feel like i just gave it away for waaaaay to cheap or i charge to much and thus noone buys it!

Don't want to derail here so i stop here.

Edited by -Blaze-

yea trade chat needs to be done away with and be replaced with a proper trading system. idk if anyone has played it but I think DC Universe had a system where you posted your item and price and potential buyers would buy it off a trading post. no watching chat required

Alright I just looked at the rewards for the 00/50 logins and they seem to be fine. It still miffs me that the things that I really want are like 8 months away when I have 2200 hours in the game but yeah at least a few months from now I'll get hyped.

so far ive gotten this:

Neural Sensor
Neurode
3h Affinity Booster
10k Credits
90m Affinity
3h Ressource Booster
20% off
Gallium
10k credits
Neurodes
3H affinity booster
3h ressource booster
3h ressource booster 
neural sensor
1 r5 core
orokin cell
3h dropchance booster
10k credits 
orokin cell
1 r5 core

So far got 2 75% discounts, 2 or 3 affinity boosters but rest is just Tellurium. I think it could use some more tweaking, like i dont have the normal loki but i already leveled him and i have the prime variant. It shouldnt give me the weapons that i already maxed even if i dont have them. Things like that.

I got a feeling in my heart that 50 day milestone is going to be a god damn Gorgon since I haven't dropped one. Or any other blueprint.

I'll be honest, resource boosters are a LOT better than exp but I think for some reason I was expecting more and it just doesn't feel like more.

Actually though, has anyone noticed if xp from the daily reward will turn into focus if you have a lens equipped? Just curious.