Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Reward Login Reset

S5alad

On hotfix 8.05 all the daily rewards got reset.  They never fixed it.

Today, it got reset again.

The only reason I'm logging in at this point is to see if it's been reset back to the 7 day bonus I was at prior to U:8.05.  Until this and RNG is fixed, why even bother?  Everything in the game is pointless because of the RNG.  The void runs are a waste of time to grind and even T3 missions are a waste of effort because the reciever/blade/fpBP never comes up.  Trying to grind anything is pointless because it never drops.  And now even the daily login rewards have been hijacked.  Overall every single thing about this game has become a disheartening grindfest, with each new development leaving a feeling of disappointment and violation for ever contributing to DE.

When will the daily login rewards be put back to normal again?  When will alerts actually deliver an energy siphon?  I've been playing for a while now and it's never been offered on the Warframe Nexus or in game.  The forma blueprints were nice, except that they came paired with the update that reset my daily login rewards.

Stop @(*()$ around for E3 and take care of the people who are witness to the game as it stands right NOW, or you will have an incredible tide of negative feedback to battle which will likely kill most interest in this product from your target demographic.  Any positive advertising done at E3 will be compeltely futile if everyone who's currently playing is so fed up they quit and tell their friends about all the things that have been happening, or haven't been.

Get your act together DE, please.

The hell are you talking about? The login reward was not reset. Mine is still at 3 stars, like it has for the last few months. If it reset its because you missed it without realizing. The receiver and blade bp's drop rate has been changed so they are more common in T3 void, Frost Prime bp is supposed to be the rarest thing because those who participated in the Fusion MOA event got it (and it was supposed to be exclusive). And alerts have energy siphons all the time. There were a ton over the last month, I am pretty sure, in fact, almost positive that there was a time during May where there was 3 energy siphon alerts in a row.

Im glad they are working on E3 stuff. It will be interesting to see what they bring out. If you can't play long enough to get what you want then that is your problem.

The hell are you talking about? The login reward was not reset. Mine is still at 3 stars, like it has for the last few months. If it reset its because you missed it without realizing.

That is impossible.  I have logged in every single day.  Just because yours didn't get reset, doesn't mean others or mine didn't either.

On hotfix 8.05 all the daily rewards got reset.  They never fixed it.

Today, it got reset again.

The only reason I'm logging in at this point is to see if it's been reset back to the 7 day bonus I was at prior to U:8.05.  Until this and RNG is fixed, why even bother?  Everything in the game is pointless because of the RNG.  The void runs are a waste of time to grind and even T3 missions are a waste of effort because the reciever/blade/fpBP never comes up.  Trying to grind anything is pointless because it never drops.  And now even the daily login rewards have been hijacked.  Overall every single thing about this game has become a disheartening grindfest, with each new development leaving a feeling of disappointment and violation for ever contributing to DE.

When will the daily login rewards be put back to normal again?  When will alerts actually deliver an energy siphon?  I've been playing for a while now and it's never been offered on the Warframe Nexus or in game.  The forma blueprints were nice, except that they came paired with the update that reset my daily login rewards.

Stop fucking around for E3 and take care of the people who are witness to the game as it stands right NOW, or you will have an incredible tide of negative feedback to battle which will likely kill most interest in this product from your target demographic.  Any positive advertising done at E3 will be compeltely futile if everyone who's currently playing is so fed up they quit and tell their friends about all the things that have been happening, or haven't been.

Get your act together DE, please.

Sorry your reward got reset, I don't see this happening globally, I'm sure support can re-up your tiers.

We're committed for E3 (aka we can't stop #$# around sadly) but that hasn't stopped 95% of the team from working on the game, on the problems you're talking about, I should have made that clear.

Sorry your reward got reset, I don't see this happening globally, I'm sure support can re-up your tiers.

We're committed for E3 but that hasn't stopped 95% of the team from working on the game, on the problems you're talking about, I should have made that clear.

Steve,

Thank you so much for your response.  I've submitted a request to technical support to fix it.  I really do hope E3 turns out well.  It's a very big opportunity and I'm sure if it goes well it will benefit our entire community as a whole.  I have been expressing a lot of frustration at your team though, while I feel it's legitimate, I have been deliberately presenting my concerns in a more antagonizing tone to attempt to garner more attention towards issues which others and myself feel are vital; I've also tried express myself as an invested member who's concerned about where the game is going.  You have my gratitude for listening, so I'll shutup and wait for good things to happen.  Thank you for all your hard work, and I hope you'll really listen to us in the future.

Swaggermeistress

Edited by Swaggermeistress

Hey Steve!

I have a support ticket about some other stuff pending from over 8 days ago...

This guy want to get his login rewards back to 7 days... by the time they answer, it'll have fixed itself.

Now I understand you guys are swamped and it's not really your fault, but still, 8 days? Come on... I never had a problem like this ever before with your support.