Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapon Concept] Rokiru: The Orokin Blade Shield [+Art]

Synpai

Master Noob's Rota Syandana inspired me to take more from the Void.

Sadly I'm not an artist, but I have some experience in graphic design so I did what I could to get the concept across.

Art:

LiH3mJU.jpg

Sigil thing:

iFBPv9V.jpg

Bad drawing of channeled laser:

86qednP.png

Statistics:

Mastery Level: 15

Weapon Slot: Melee

Weapon Type: Tower Shield (Someone will get this joke)

-

Utility:

Attack Speed : 1.00

Laser Cooldown:10s(?)

Laser Range:~30m

-

Normal Attacks:

Elemental type: Radiation

Elemental damage: 120.0

Critical Chance: 0%

Crit multiplier: 0x

Status Chance: 55%

Range: ~10m (Heck if I know)

-

Slam Attacks:

Elemental damage: 125.0

Radius: 5.00

-

Slide Attacks:

Elemental damage: 180.0

Radius: 10.00 meters

-

Misc:

Has 2 Madurai Polarities.

Stance Polarity: Madurai

Functionally, it's a lone-shield that utilizes a Void laser plate. It's light enough to swing quickly but incredibly effective defensively. While blocking and channeling the blades spin, while the shield charges and fires a laser.

+While charging the words around it start to glow.

+The word in the center glows when the laser is ready and doesn't when it's on cooldown.

+It's damage is radiation (even the bladed and bashing strikes).

Although, I wanted a lone shield, so that it'd be a bit larger than most shields, I've thought of an accompanying weapon to fit the  'Sword and Board' trend (No art for it): Bladed chain/Flail (So that with the chain it'd function like a chainsaw).

The black on the shield would be the default Orokin gold, but would color appropriately.

Feedback is desired and appreciated. 

Note: The letters on the shield are a bunch of nonsense that I got from various Tennobet images and the blades are from the Lotus logo. 

Edit [1/3/16]: Alt-Fire depletes laser charge to send a pulse forward and knock down enemies.

Edited by Lotus_of_Syn

thinking about that we dont have many orokin or void inspired weapons that inst tenno or reskins of weapons or primes we need more stuff like that and of course could be more end game as orokin are powerfull so maybe MR 6-12 maybe

sorry for english brazilian here

thinking about that we dont have many orokin or void inspired weapons that inst tenno or reskins of weapons or primes we need more stuff like that and of course could be more end game as orokin are powerfull so maybe MR 6-12 maybe

sorry for english brazilian here

Thought the same thing, which is kinda why it came to be. Yeah MR 15 may be a bit too high. And no worries ^-^.

Good joke with the weapon type. It  is a pretty interesting concept for a weapon.make it so a alt fire has you charge a head and knock down enemies.

That sounds awesome, gonna take the day to think about alt-fire to make sure there's nothing else. Will update tonight or tomorrow. :P

Edited by Lotus_of_Syn

That sounds awesome, gonna take the day to think about alt-fire to make sure there's nothing else. Will update tonight or tomorrow. :P

Cool. I think more melee need a alt attack. there are only a few, glaives and the redeemer are the only ones that come to mind.