The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Get Platnium?

(PSN)Luckygato69

Question

6 answers to this question

Either look up valuable mods and the latest prime stuff on the wiki and farm it, or buy plat. It's a free game, but they need money to keep making it. If you aren't patient enough to grind, and you don't want to spend cash, then this really might not be the game for you.

I would recommend actually playing through the majority of the game before you go getting platinum...Other wise you are just ruining the fun, sure if is a pure cosmetic e.g. Syandana or Immortal Skin then go for it, but if you are buying everything outright you are just ruining the point of the game. Also it's a free game and the people of DE work hard to make this game glorious so being a little generous to actually Purchase, yes I said the word that you seem to despise, then we can continue to enjoy the game for the years to come.

Edited by Firehead331

(PS4)Luckygato69

If you are looking for mods or glitches to cheat at the game, why would you post this on the Warframe forum where the administrators can see? 

There are no mods or cheats that can modify your platinum quantity, looking for cheats and hacks online is most likely going to result in downloading harmful software on your computer and I would highly advise you to stick to the game and its boundaries. Either buy platinum with real money or put in the long hours and sell items for platinum instead. That's what makes Warframe good, you can earn plat instead of buying it.

- GJR