Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Who Deploy Things

Tent27

It's not enough u must ask for button which kill everyone on map and autoloot everything only then u will be happy.

Yeah dude because nerfing 5-7 shield ospreys or 9 of those grineer mines that you can't shoot because they're so small is definitely asking for too much.

Yeah dude because nerfing 5-7 shield ospreys or 9 of those grineer mines that you can't shoot because they're so small is definitely asking for too much.

The mines are slightly annoying, but I totally agree with the Shield Ospreys.

ONE Corpus Tech in a room makes the room nearly impossible to clear because he's spitting out ospreys every 5 seconds which then shields every nearby Corpus. Kill one as its zooming around the room, oh lookie he spawned ANOTHER. And ANOTHER. And ANOTHER.

It is a never-ending stream of Shield Ospreys.

And people wonder why we "hide behind cover"? pfft. Yeah what else am I supposed to do when I have 10+ shielded Moas/Crewmen/Etc turning me into Swiss Cheese while I'm trying to kill these stupid ospreys that are buzzing around everywhere?

Seriously, they need a bare minimum of 30 second cooldown on deplying Shield Ospreys. 1-2 is fine, but when they spit out 10+ in a battle, these mobs get very overpowered very quickly.

And..........they only give 69 xp a kill?

lol.

If we're talking about the Techs, yeah they are a pain in the &#! to kill once they start deploying ospreys, unless your weapons are powerful enough to just tear through the shields. I wouldn't say a 30 second cooldown, but there should be a minimum 5 second cooldown AFTER the shield osprey is destroyed before he can throw another. That should give players a good chance to take him down before then.

Also, lol at the Tech giving standard crewman xp. They should be giving at least 400 a pop, considering their firepower and shield osprey deploying ability.

The mines are slightly annoying, but I totally agree with the Shield Ospreys.

ONE Corpus Tech in a room makes the room nearly impossible to clear because he's spitting out ospreys every 5 seconds which then shields every nearby Corpus. Kill one as its zooming around the room, oh lookie he spawned ANOTHER. And ANOTHER. And ANOTHER.

It is a never-ending stream of Shield Ospreys.

And people wonder why we "hide behind cover"? pfft. Yeah what else am I supposed to do when I have 10+ shielded Moas/Crewmen/Etc turning me into Swiss Cheese while I'm trying to kill these stupid ospreys that are buzzing around everywhere?

Seriously, they need a bare minimum of 30 second cooldown on deplying Shield Ospreys. 1-2 is fine, but when they spit out 10+ in a battle, these mobs get very overpowered very quickly.

And..........they only give 69 xp a kill?

lol.

I understand the dilemma but then again it has to be a challenge where you need to find cover sometimes and not be killing everything in your path and running through missions in less than the time it takes do some microwave popcorn.

Three techs in a single room:

"Yo dawg, I heard you like shield Ospreys, so I deployed a shield Osprey so it can shield you shield Osprey while you deploy a new shield Osprey."

Edited by Kasamoto

I'm fairly sure most warframes have these weird abilities called ultimates which have something to do with AoE damage or something?

I dunno.

Would that help at all?

Radial Javelin never seems to hit things that are in the air.

Fight 8 Shield Ospreys in 1 room with at least 10+ Corpus not including the Techs pls

Number 1; If you've allowed 8 ospreys to spawn, you need to learn how to prioritize targets.

2; You could always... you know... leave the room.

3; That's virtually nothing, that's a couple of clips of ammo, or an ult.

Right now its easier and more bullet efficiently to kill corpus engineers by tearing through shield ospreys project on him. Because, you know, this bastard usually spawns another osprey right after you killed previous one. Its nearly impossible to unshield him by killing osprey unless your teammate shoots him with electric bullets. And not every frame has a nuke-skill or energy to kill them simultaneously.

Number 1; If you've allowed 8 ospreys to spawn, you need to learn how to prioritize targets.

1. Not when Ospreys have their own spawns, and when I enteedr the room, there were 2 Techs, and 3 Ospreys, who spawned them IMMEDIATELY.

2. Not when the room is in the LINEAR PATH of the OBJECTIVE.

3. Yeah let me just use my Ultimate against all these people who then immediately run behind something.

I understand the dilemma but then again it has to be a challenge where you need to find cover sometimes and not be killing everything in your path and running through missions in less than the time it takes do some microwave popcorn.

Tell that to the guy who started that thread where he was whining about people "hiding behind boxes" too much, and that we need MORE "cover-breaking" attacks in the game.

*rolls eyes*

This happens during Exterminate, too, btw.

Depends on what gun you're using. And what if you really don't have the ammo to spare?

Either way you roll the dice, these stupid techs spitting out large numbers of shield ospreys is kinda overpowered. I'm not asking to get rid of the Techs or their Ospreys entirely, just.... tone it down a little. Is that so much to ask?