Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Grineer Commanders In The Same Room Is Overkill.....

Xylia

Seriously.

I do not enjoy being teleported every 3 seconds when trying to do something.

Why do these guys spawn in such numbers? You don't see Heavy Gunners in packs of 5 in the same room. You might see maybe two in one room, two in the next at the most.

Commanders should be like the Napalms -- Lotus should warn you that one is coming and they should only be found 1 every few rooms.

I ran into a large round galleon room earlier that had 5 of these guys. ZAP! Teleported. ZAP! ZAP ZAP ZAP every few seconds and it was nearly impossible to shoot anything.

That, or you should get resistance to that kind of thing.

0% Resistance on the first time, which means it always works on you.

+50% Resistance each time you get hit with it, and it degrades by 5% per second.

This should also apply to Scorpions, Roller Balls, Disruptor Tentacles, and other similar things.

Commanders should just have a universal timer cooldown on players after one is teleported to prevent this kind of stuff from happening. One Commander switch-teleporting you adds challenge and excitement. 3-5 Commanders spam-teleporting is just frustrating.

Commanders should just have a universal timer cooldown on players after one is teleported to prevent this kind of stuff from happening. One Commander switch-teleporting you adds challenge and excitement. 3-5 Commanders spam-teleporting is just frustrating.

Well I'm still of a belief that they should not spawn in Solo Rescue for obvious reasons (unless they would ALSO teleport the Hostage too but they don't), but yes.

I'm not asking for them to remove Commanders.

I just don't like Teleport Spam which makes it impossible to actually kill anything anyday soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder how other Grineer react to them as well. I mean, they have 5 commanders in the same room... who do they take their orders from? They should be as confused as I am after I'm chain-teleported.

They give up shooting because I won't stay long enough in 1st place for them to aim at.

I wonder how other Grineer react to them as well. I mean, they have 5 commanders in the same room... who do they take their orders from? They should be as confused as I am after I'm chain-teleported.

I imagine it's something like this.

Though on a serious note...I've never run into 5 in the same room...most I've run into in a single room is 3 and the few times that's happened it really hasn't been that bad. I mean it kinda helps knowing that they won't do it if you're within a certain range of them, but still :\

I imagine it's something like this.

Though on a serious note...I've never run into 5 in the same room...most I've run into in a single room is 3 and the few times that's happened it really hasn't been that bad. I mean it kinda helps knowing that they won't do it if you're within a certain range of them, but still :\

Im laughing my &#! of.

for those who are being jerked around by commanders till they get a fix, take loki, go invis and harass them till they ragequit.

They should require line of sight as well, like Ash / Loki.

I have taken cover to reload before taking them on and still been teleported.

They DO require line of sight. Problem is, as long as even 1 nanometer of your body is visible, they can switch-teleport you.

I played vs 3 before. I had so much fun. It was like playing merry-go-round until they all dropped dead. Oh, and I was a Frost Prime so I eventually got bored of it and Q-freezed their asses.

You don't see Heavy Gunners in packs of 5 in the same room.

I guess you haven't been to Orokin Void yet huh?

Agreed though, their ability is extremely annoying due to the fact it seems to have an extremely high range and the potential to be used through tiny gaps in cover through which I can't even see the Commander, or even through the door leading to the next room. I think their range could do with a big nerf, and every player should have a personal cooldown during which they cannot be teleported, neither by Commanders nor by Loki.

You know what else is fun? Trying to revive a teammate with 12 scorpions in a room.

Bah, just one Globe and they are permanently broken when they try to hook me (since it "blocks" projectiles but Scorpions were waiting for their projectiles to actually connect to a person or wall).

Edited by matrixEXO