The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Misa Prime Syandana Worth The 55 Euros?

(PSN)Sybaris-

Question

6 answers to this question

Taking into account you're in PS4 the deal shouldn't sound so bad since Plat discounts are not a usual thing and it'd come with 1050 plat.

I got the Misa Prime and honestly love it, but be aware that right now most frames have some placement issues with it -- most of them have it floating on their backs (although on Mag Prime it looks quite cool :P).

Do you have the rest of items in the bundle? If the answer is "no" then you're in for a real treat and if you don't have potatoes installed on the items well... It's something :P

Taking into account you're in PS4 the deal shouldn't sound so bad since Plat discounts are not a usual thing and it'd come with 1050 plat.

I got the Misa Prime and honestly love it, but be aware that right now most frames have some placement issues with it -- most of them have it floating on their backs (although on Mag Prime it looks quite cool :P).

Do you have the rest of items in the bundle? If the answer is "no" then you're in for a real treat and if you don't have potatoes installed on the items well... It's something :P

The only thing I didn't get from when it went into the Vault was Reaper Blade, still don't have it now lol

If you really enjoy warframe and want to support the developers to come out with more content, for sure get the syandana. I'm not the one to say it's worth the money you pay for it, and im not the one to say you can't do better things with the money. As far as the placement bug is concerned, the devs will for-sure fix it.