Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{PS4}Divine Fury Alliance(New emblem added!!!)

(PSN)jFresh215

3BZgxNp.png

DIVINE FURY

We currently consist of 22 really high quality clans. We are looking for clans that have players of all experience levels and play styles. Most of the alliance members are daily players so there's usually someone on. If you have an established clan or are just starting out and want a relaxed place to grow The Fury is just the place for you 

We were founded by the Fury of the Lotus Ghost clan. We are also actively recruiting veteran players.

We decided, after several alliances that weren't up to our standards, to create our own.

We are not really focused on one thing right now, instead we just play what is fun.

We will be hosting as many alliance challenges as possible. We have had 2 successful events to date with more on the way. Each clan can host their own alliance comp. for everyone. You will be able to set your own rules and possible prizes. 

When Dark Sectors eventually return we plan to have some activity there. Your participation is not mandatory. 

We are liberal but to maintain a healthy gaming environment we have a few rules:

No invite spamming; if you ask for help in a mission and nobody offers, I ask that you move on and not start randomly inviting alliance members.

No immature bickering or racially motivated comments

No trade spamming(this does not mean you can't try to trade at all) 

We do ask clan leaders to enforce these rules in your clans and do away with toxic players as they manifest. 

Simply put, come to have fun and grow.

We look forward to hearing from you Tenno! 

PSN message 

jFresh215 or OmegaXenon for further information

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215
Updated alliance info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your clan is still welcome!

Just a side note: My clan FURY OF THE LOTUS, is currently having an issue where the game is showing us that we are no longer in an alliance. We don't have an alliance chat tab and there's no way for me to do anything within the alliance. We are still in the alliance; I've received screen shots showing us there and other alliances can't invite our clan.  

EDIT: Issue has been resolved!

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

Your clan is still welcome!

Just a side note: My clan FURY OF THE LOTUS, is currently having an issue where the game is showing us that we are no longer in an alliance. We don't have an alliance chat tab and there's no way for me to do anything within the alliance. We are still in the alliance; I've received screen shots showing us there and other alliances can't invite our clan.

I believe you should send a support ticket to DE and try to fix this glitch you are facing in game. I wish you luck! - Josh (Founder of Legendary Syndicates Alliance)

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting for quite some time. As DE Support receives a lot of tickets, it can take up to 2 weeks to receive a reply. - Josh (Founder of Legendary Syndicates Alliance)

yea I'm not holding my breath, saw a guy the other day that had been pending for 22 days or something crazy like that. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are still accepting clans ATM. Right now our focus is the same as most places; farming new prime goodies. If you're in a small clan and just want more people to play with in a relaxed atmosphere we can provide that. 

Also; the founding clan FURY OF THE LOTUS is recruiting other veteran players. We are made up of 8 MR20+ players. Click on the link if you wish to learn more. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...