Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An New Mmorpg To Play.

Yazeth

Hi. I am looking for a new MMORPG to play. I am looking for something a bit casual with a decent crafting and combat system. Story is not all that important to me. I would like to be able to block attacks as well since I will choose to play as a tank. Does anyone have an idea for me?

I am currently still doing Neverwinter the great weapons fighter and outbound paladin can block. From my 10 minute play with the paladin(just started it as this thread was made) it nulls damage to 1dmg if timed correctly. Could be wrong. Play like a reg game not like a WOW clone. Left and right clicks to death rather than smashing 1 then 5 maybe a 6 to end it.

I've enjoyed the following:

TERA

Neverwinter

Skyforge

Guild Wars 2

I may come back to these games, though not sure yet.

What kind of art styles do you like more, anime (Black Desert, FFXIV), cartoon-ish (GW2, WoW), or realistic (Skyforge, ESO)? Or does it not really matter to you? 

Aesthetics are a big factor for me, personally.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

What kind of art styles do you like more, anime (Black Desert, FFXIV), cartoon-ish (GW2, WoW), or realistic (Skyforge, ESO)? Or does it not really matter to you?

Aesthetics are a big factor for me, personally.

As long as it doesn't look blocky then I'm fine with any style.

You should try Archeage. You can créate and customize characters (from aesthetics, to skill trees), there are mounts, pets i think, at least 5 servers to play, ah you can also have a glidder wich is incredible fun, play with cows (don´t ask me how), i bet there are battlegrounds. Respwan time of monsters wasn´t good for me but players usually are social. Also you can have a house and some decent (i guess) extras if you pay for month. Dunno if its a copy of wow... but i rate it 10/10 mate. Sorry for my bad english