Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/recruiting] The Game [A Warframe/hunger Games Crossover]

crimsonspartan1

After many failed attempts to destroy all the relays the grineer have captured Tennos from around the galaxy to camps and prisons where Tenno will die slowly and painfully but a selected few are taken to compete in "The game" where they must slaughter eachother while searching for much needed supplies in order to live til another day...

Welcome to the game, an rp where a selected amount of Tennos are put in a giant landscape to fight to the death. To sum it up it's basically the hunger games but with frames instead of normal humans. Trapped in an arena where only the strongest will survive with no form of communication whatsoever and as well as being watched by hidden cameras by the grineer the Tenno must survive, whenever it's teaming up or going alone, just one thing to consider:

There's gonna be blood, sweat and tears but only one will make it out alive.

Rules:

No being op

no derailing the thread.

And have fun

In the arena, there are no rules...(aside from those 3)

Things you should know:

The Tenno are humans within the Tenno suits: we aren't going to use spoilers from the second dream.

This isn't a prison rp: as much as it sounds like a prison rp it actually isn't one. It's a game of life and death.

I will have control of all NPCs: but however you are allowed to play as a grineer if you have permission from me. You grineer OC can either make surviving for the Tenno harder or you can actually try and help them but if you are caught doing so then you will either be punished or sentence to death by atterax.

You are stripped from your gear: all of your weapons are stripped and your companions have been taken so you must try and survive with whatever you can find.

You can craft: you can craft anything that's sensible (not nukes or dragons etc) with certain materials. For example you can craft a bow for hunting but the bow can break and is much weaker then bows like the Paris.

Hidden items everywhere: there will be weapons hidden across the arena. These weapons will be "low tier weapons" such as the skana and Braton.

You need to eat, drink and sleep to survive: like all humans you will need to eat and drink to survive. Raw food can poison you so make sure to cook it first and even there there's tons of water in the arena around 95% of it is dirty. Try and find clean water from wells, fountains or from supply crates in order to survive. You must also sleep. If you do not sleep and try to keep yourself awake then you will most likely collapse. When that happens you will not be able to move for 3-5 hours so don't try and keep yourself awake.

You will be punished for certain actions: everyone will be attachted by a device that will disable your abilitys and track your movement. if you are caught attempting to escape from the arena then you will be punished. The list of punishments are: electric shocks and burns but in serious cases: death squads and being attacked by "IT" (I will explain "IT" later).

You are being watched wherever you go: there are many hidden cameras hidden inside the arena, some are more hidden than others, whatever you do you are always being watched (however there are a few "safe zones" where you can hide but hiding isn't going to improve your survival). Any forms of trying to escape the arena while you are in the line of view by cameras, you will be punished.

Supply's incoming: once every rp day a supply crate will drop down at a random time. The crate will contain supply's such as fresh food, clean water and weaponry. The amount of supply's are random and the weapon that's contained within the crate are also random. The weapon can be from any fractions but they cannot be anything special (prime, prisma, wraith, vandal, etc. Stalker weapons will also not drop). Certain weapons will also not drop to prevent people being op (amprex, tonkor, angstrum, etc). I will say when one drops and I will say what's within them so people don't say they have a lifetime of supply's or whatever weapon they wanted. There is also a rare chance for a REINFORCED supply crate to drop which will contain much more supply's and MODDED weapons.

"IT" is coming for you: "IT" is an advance maniac that will hunt down certain OC's and can killed unprepaired Tenno in a matter of seconds. These certain people are: people who are 60% or more close to escaping, campers, people with 5 or more kills and people who has killed a death squad. If "IT" dies then multiple grinner squads will enter the arena and will hunt down the Tenno.

Think smart: try and use "loud" weapons as low as possible and only use them when you really need them as it will draw unwanted attention from grineer scouts and other Tenno.

The application: in order to enter "The game":

Name:

Frame:

Appearance: (Tenno and human)

Bio:

How you got captured:

Map of the arena: it's currently being worked on and when I have the time I'll upload it. The map is massive with many buildings and open land. It also has a large underground area.

And one last thing...

Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Dude, you really outdid yourself with this one. Gonna think of a character, which may take a while...

But don't forget about that other thread, don't let it die, ok?

Don't worry I'm not gonna let it die. It is going to die BUT not in a while (or even a long time). It isn't gonna die without a fight. When you mean by I outdid myself do you me I have improved or gotten worst? Edited by crimsonspartan1

Don't worry I'm not gonna let it die. It is going to die BUT not in a while (or even a long time). It isn't gonna die without a fight. When you mean by I outdid myself do you me I have improved or gotten worst?

IMPROVED! This looks really good and thought out, good job!

And a little tip, follow this thread, you forgot to do it XD.

Name: Velvor

Warframe: Rhino

Backstory/bio: When he was first awoken by the Lotus, he was a Rhino. He was in Pluto's relay most of the time, until one time the Lotus sent him on a more difficult mission then ususal. On the mission, after killing an exceptionaly tought enemy, he found an Oberon part. He worked hard to gather all the pieces, and after alot of high leveled missions, he finally found the final piece.

There are two reasons to why he built the Oberon.

One, because he thought it was fitting to his personallity, and two, because he thought that if he he will build Oberon, a frame he thought was hard to get, will show anyone how great he is.

When he went to the relay with his Oberon frame for the first time, he noticed that no one had any interest in his new frame.

He learnt that Oberon was one of the easiest frames to get.

He got quite depressed by that.

So he decided to go back to his Rhino, so he salvaged his oberon to build his Palatine skin.

This took him hours; He was really tried.

So he fell asleep. And got captured. And now he has to kill other Tenno.

Personality: Stupid, brave, extremely friendly, and wishes to protect everyone he meets, Victor thinks that honour is the most important thing in his life. If he was ever to be challenged, he would gladly accept the challange. Doesn't want to kill the other Tenno, wants to survive by hiding and gathering food. 

How he got captured: check bio

Appearance: Palatine skin, bigger than a normal Rhino (If a normal Rhino is 1,8 meters, he is 2.3)

tell me if i missed anything. this is just a copy paste with a few changes

Edited by BlackerGames

IMPROVED! This looks really good and thought out, good job!

And a little tip, follow this thread, you forgot to do it XD.

Cool. Glad you like it :D. Just like all threads however it will take some time for people to tag along. At least I know that if a thread doesn't get any one joining in the first few minutes then it doesn't mean that it's dead. Had to learn that the hard way XD.

Name: Velvor

Warframe: Rhino

Backstory/bio: When he was first awoken by the Lotus, he was a Rhino. He was in Pluto's relay most of the time, until one time the Lotus sent him on a more difficult mission then ususal. On the mission, after killing an exceptionaly tought enemy, he found an Oberon part. He worked hard to gather all the pieces, and after alot of high leveled missions, he finally found the final piece.

There are two reasons to why he built the Oberon.

One, because he thought it was fitting to his personallity, and two, because he thought that if he he will build Oberon, a frame he thought was hard to get, will show anyone how great he is.

When he went to the relay with his Oberon frame for the first time, he noticed that no one had any interest in his new frame.

He learnt that Oberon was one of the easiest frames to get.

He got quite depressed by that.

So he decided to go back to his Rhino, so he salvaged his oberon to build his Palatine skin.

This took him hours; He was really tried.

So he fell asleep. And got captured. And now he has to kill other Tenno.

Personality: Stupid, brave, extremely friendly, and wishes to protect everyone he meets, Victor thinks that honour is the most important thing in his life. If he was ever to be challenged, he would gladly accept the challange. Doesn't want to kill the other Tenno, wants to survive by hiding and gathering food. 

How he got captured: check bio

Appearance: Palatine skin, bigger than a normal Rhino (If a normal Rhino is 1,8 meters, he is 2.3)

Good character. Your in. Glad to see you aboard :D

Cool. Glad you like it :D. Just like all threads however it will take some time for people to tag along. At least I know that if a thread doesn't get any one joining in the first few minutes then it doesn't mean that it's dead. Had to learn that the hard way XD.

Good character. Your in. Glad to see you aboard :D

I'm going to join your other RP too, I just need to pick a fitting character.

My personal RP rules are: 

1. I'm never going to play an edgy, "cool" character

2. the less fitting the character is to the setting, the more interesting it gets

3. Papayrus shall be praised by sacraficing spaghetti to him

I'm going to join your other RP too, I just need to pick a fitting character.

1. I'm never going to play an edgy, "cool" character

2. the less fitting the character is to the setting, the more interesting it gets

3. Papayrus shall be praised by sacraficing spaghetti to him

Interesting way of RPing, I personally don't agree with number 2, but that's just my opinion.

1-99. Have fun

100. We'll bang, ok?

Interesting way of RPing, I personally don't agree with number 2, but that's just my opinion.

1-99. Have fun

100. We'll bang, ok?

2 is not phrased good, I need to find another way to phrase it

lets get to bashing butts, as well as DEEZ nuts

Edited by BlackerGames

You know it would be kewl if this was the sequel to our escape from PN-0100, after that the Corpus decided to contact the Grineer to capture us and return in exchange for a S#&$ load of credits but Grineer wouldn't give them back. :3 just some ideas, I like linking S#&$ together.

Edit: If you do actually like the idea of making this Canon to the Imprisonment story, contact me I'll tell Vibidi, after that you should start it when...

(a) There is more people

(b) Let more 'crucial' events happen in the Imprisonment thread, e.g Deaths.

Or it could be an entirely different group of prisoners that escaped.

Edit 2: HOLY CRAP, I JUST HAD THE IDEA OF MAKING MANY SEQUELS. IF THIS ONE GOES CANON I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER THREAD.

Edited by E.M.P-DeathLegacy

This rp isn't getting many views most likely due to the title and theme of this rp. Nobody really wants to be killing each other anyway so I don't blame them at all.

Give it more freaking time ok? If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up.

BTW, I'm going to use Alice for this RP, everyone is going to have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad time...

Give it more freaking time ok? If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up.

BTW, I'm going to use Alice for this RP, everyone is going to have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad time...

I never said I was going to give up. I said that this rp isn't getting many views due to it being a hunger games crossover which means people have to kill each other.

I never said I was going to give up. I said that this rp isn't getting many views due to it being a hunger games crossover which means people have to kill each other.

I newer watched hunger games, but is that the whole deal? Kill eachother? I would say that's a welcome change from the usual RPs. In every other RP, they have to work together to kill a bunch of NPCs, and you actually had to TRY to get yourself killed. Here, it's more hardcore, with other players being an actual threat, and your characters chances of dying a lot higher.

But of course, noone wants their character dead, so they could use this thread as a character grinder to get rid of em with stile.

As long as this way of RP doesn't take over the whole forum, I support this!

By the way, my submission (Alice) is on my profile, so go check it out and approve it. I'm too lazy to post it here, don't judge.

I newer watched hunger games, but is that the whole deal? Kill eachother? I would say that's a welcome change from the usual RPs. In every other RP, they have to work together to kill a bunch of NPCs, and you actually had to TRY to get yourself killed. Here, it's more hardcore, with other players being an actual threat, and your characters chances of dying a lot higher.

But of course, noone wants their character dead, so they could use this thread as a character grinder to get rid of em with stile.

As long as this way of RP doesn't take over the whole forum, I support this!

By the way, my submission (Alice) is on my profile, so go check it out and approve it. I'm too lazy to post it here, don't judge.

I like your OC Alice. Not so keen on the being be able to float bit but that's fine as long as she doesn't use her floating ability to her advantage (such as getting an overview of the place or getting to high spots and sniping.)

Also I agree that this rp is more unique than other rp's as you had to try to get your OC killed but in this one you have to make sure you avoid your OC from others OCs or you could die.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Name: Tag
Frame: Trinity
Appearance: Her armor shines with innocence, with angelic wings glowing on the back. Though, yah know, it is a Syandana made of fire. 

Her human form is just as pure, if it wasn't so scarred. Long wavy black hair cascades down her back when they are not constrained. But, her eyes glow with the color red...
Bio: It is unknown where she came from. Nobody has seen her in any relay and her name is not registered in the Tenno databanks. But, she looks Tenno, thinks like Tenno and acts like Tenno. So she must be Tenno... right?
How you got captured: She says her cryopod was lost in a failed defense mission.