Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Mod In The Works

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/just-cause-3-multiplayer-mod-is-in-the-works/

So the creators of the very popular Just Cause 2 MP mod are now creating the multiplayer mod for Just Cause 3. The developers were very supportive of the original mod and hopefully they'll be just as supportive of this one as well.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-exclusive-recore-written-by-destiny-halo-/1100-6433435/

So the co-creator of both Destiny and Halo has come out and stated that: 

"The male gender does not have the monopoly on heroism," Staten said. "Joule is emblematic of this conviction, and we hope she's a character who stands strong and stands out in a market filled with male heroes."

Y'know I ain't against female characters in video games, but all I really care about is if the game is good. 

The game is also being led by Keiji Inafune...

oh boi

And oh look, equality for the sake of it.

This is not 2002. It's not a prominent issue anymore, yet these people keep acting like it is. Just make good characters, male or female, don't make them for some pointless statement.

Character first, gender second. Is that so hard?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

And oh look, equality for the sake of it.

This is not 2002. It's not a prominent issue anymore, yet these people keep acting like it is. Just make good characters, male or female, don't make them for some pointless statement.

Character first, gender second. Is that so hard?

Social media makes it appear to be a big problem. Without social media they could just say they've made a good game based on reviews, forums, and not people that potentially haven't played the game.

In 2014 someone made a tumblr blog and called Warframe misogynistic. It was good for a laugh but imagine if game devs took that blog seriously. On social media developers can be bombarded by nonsense like this.

Seeing how good the last Just Cause multiplayer went, I was hoping the the developers would make it part of the official game.