Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Alad V] Where Is It? (Purple Guts Warning)

Syncrasis

"I've, uh, seen inside a Tenno, yes. And what I found didn't make sense."

tumblr_o09u6dTglj1qdt0m6o1_r5_1280.jpg

I'd imagine it gets pretty frustrating going through all that trouble to capture a Warframe and then be unable to figure out what makes it function, what makes it live.

One can only do so much tearing such a beast down and reassembling it. It lacks a... soul, if such a creature were capable of possessing one. Whatever it is that makes it rise above the sum of its parts.

Edited by Syncrasis

Very nice piece. There's something about your illustrations that always draw my eye in. They're visually impressive and yet easy to look at. Then I  end up staring at them like some kind of weirdo.

It kinda has a 're-look value' to it. Kaz's pictures never get old to look at, much like a game that has high replay value. The lighting to my belief makes it look fresh every time, with complementary shading, and colors that aren't too bright, but actually the saturation level you'd see in real life. The way Kaz also does the lineart is with a-

[size=3]I'm evaluating this too much, aren't I?[/size]

[size=2]I fangirl over your art whenever you post something new I'm sorry[/size]

Very nice piece. There's something about your illustrations that always draw my eye in. They're visually impressive and yet easy to look at. Then I  end up staring at them like some kind of weirdo.

It kinda has a 're-look value' to it. Kaz's pictures never get old to look at, much like a game that has high replay value. The lighting to my belief makes it look fresh every time, with complementary shading, and colors that aren't too bright, but actually the saturation level you'd see in real life. The way Kaz also does the lineart is with a-

I'm evaluating this too much, aren't I?

I fangirl over your art whenever you post something new I'm sorry

Words cannot express how good this art is!

Omgggggosh you guysssss

thank you so much '* - *' <3

Edited by Syncrasis

Omgggggosh you guysssss

thank you so much '* - *' <3

Nah, thank you though [size=2]*que unintelligible gurgles of excitement here*[/size]

[size=2]I can't draw jack shat on my intuos draw I just got either so it's been collecting dust for the past few days[/size]