Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Help With Some Russian Translation, Please? (Solved!) :d

DaganEldr

(I really didn't know where else to put this, so I'm plopping it here. Hope this suits.)

I suppose it's the price I pay for playing a server from a different country while most of mine is currently asleep, but it goes like this... I was in a PVP, and the other team wasn't doing so great. Well, after the match, someone from the opposing team messages me.... in Russian.

Being as I can't copy/paste text from the game, I went to a Russian character site and got an exact duplicate of the text, but running it through just about any translator produces 90% jibberish. I can't tell what it means, so I can't tell if it was someone being legitimate in why they were upset, or if they're being unruly and should be reported ( no, I don't mess around with things like that).

Regardless, even though most was jibberish, one of the words came up with a result similar to the word 'banning' (Pereebannym was the actual result).

I don't want to take the risk of being falsely reported for something I didn't do (and hence banned), if that's what this message implies. I've been here for nearly 3 years, and I don't want a false report to be what ends my Warframe run.

I know I'm probably being overly paranoid and reading waaaay into it, but I want to see if maybe there's someone that happens to know a slight bit of what they were saying (which I won't post here just in case).

If anyone that reads this thinks they may be able to help, I'd really appreciate it because like I said, I take things like this rather seriously, so unruly players that disrupt community peace leave me questionable.  >.<

(Warframe is my very srs business ;P)

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: The issue has been resolved, and the text has been translated. Thank you very much for the help!

Edited by DaganEldr

Nothing will happen to you if the opposite team rages, no worries bro ! ;)

Well, I'm not exactly a 'bro', but all  those gender technicalities aside, I really hope nothing happens! Just want to make sure in case it mentioned something about them reporting me. :P

You could post a pic of the text he messaged you, blocking or leaving out the Username.

Why not provide the text that person wrote? I might be able to help but for that I need to see what to translate :P

To both of these responses: I didn't want to post it just in case they said something more extreme than what's generally okay under DE's TOS. I don't take risks with things like that. :P

Pretty sure he was bashing you. Don't worry, you won't be banned even if someone reports you.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain too. I really hope nothing happens. Haha. I have a few friends that have fallen victim to false reports and didn't want to take the chance.

Well, I'm not exactly a 'bro', but all  those gender technicalities aside, I really hope nothing happens! Just want to make sure in case it mentioned something about them reporting me. :P

Well then, nothing will happen to you, sis ! XD But yeah, they can't report you for losing, they simply can't x)

As an update:

Help from the community prevails again! Thank you very much to the two that helped me with translations to their response. Glad I didn't brush it off, and even more glad I didn't post their remark here!

With that said, everything should be taken care of now, so I'll go back and edit the main post to signify that! Thanks again. :)