Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Is This Kubrow Worth?

MeceenasPL

Question

12 answers to this question

From the state is it now, i say around 300p, Black is a rare colour, Where are brown is common, And it has hints of gray, and a red eye, So i say around 300 to 350p, like so wait until it matures, As the type of the body i has can change it all

Edited by SubjectL

When selling imprints is it necessary to have a screen shot of the Kubrow? New to this aspect of the game. Also what traits are deemed valuable? Black and bulky according to Medo

it helps alot to have screenshots

I didnt say black is a valuable, it's actually a common color

most valuable fur pattern is lotus

most valuable ( rare ) colors are red, gold, purple, dark blue, and dark chocolate brown

bulky body type is valued the most, then athletic ones ( average body ), then thin ones which are hated the most

From the state is it now, i say around 300p, Black is a rare colour, Where are brown is common, And it has hints of gray, and a red eye, So i say around 300 to 350p, like so wait until it matures, As the type of the body i has can change it all

Ummm... black isn't rare. You might wanna correct that cuz people might think it is.

When selling imprints is it necessary to have a screen shot of the Kubrow? New to this aspect of the game. Also what traits are deemed valuable? Black and bulky according to Medo

Screenshots are helpful for getting someone to the trade post.

However in case you didn't know when you put imprints into the trade window, the other person can push a button and view the Kubrow those prints are from.