Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Very Serious Introduction

Palladion

What do you call Warframes that are not ninjas, but pirates?

Oarframes. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

------------------------------

Hello, I go by Palladion. Although I also go by Paris. I started playing Warframe about two years ago back when it was in beta. I inevitably fell in love with the concept of space ninjas, but unfortunately my toaster laptop got jealous and forced me to continue playing Minesweeper over the summer. Nevertheless, I got myself a better laptop to play on. Of course, just within a couple months, I ardently love the game and hope to integrate myself into its community.

But um.. about me! I like art and poetry, along with gardening. I partake in traditional and digital art, although I've been trying my hand in pixel work. My favorite animals consist of rabbits, sea turtles, and cats in no particular order. I used to play many fighting games on the console (Tekken, Street Fighter, Skullgirls, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc...) and I used to play a lot of League of Legends (the pain hahaha)

In Warframe, I'm only a Mastery Rank of 6-- but I constantly seek to improve in weaponry, builds, etc. But with guilt I admit: I focus a lot of my time in aesthetics and appearances as well. Not only do I have to prove myself powerful, but also try and look appear incredibly cool in the process.

I also really like bad puns.

That's basically some information about myself. It's nice to meet you guys!

Edited by Palladion

What do you call Warframes that are not ninjas, but pirates?

Oarframes.

You're more right than you know.

The old Warframe logo, which looks like this:

54l.png

Actually has the game's title in it, written in Tenno script.  Tenno spell phonetically rather than using English, so what it actually says is

OO  (like "duty"),

O (like "low"),

R

F

R

AE (like "day")

M

:)

Thank you kindly to all the warm welcomes!

Ordis...was that a pun?!?

Hmm.. I will attempt to bypass this fault.

You're more right than you know.

The old Warframe logo, which looks like this:

-snip-

Actually has the game's title in it, written in Tenno script.  Tenno spell phonetically rather than using English, so what it actually says is

OO  (like "duty"),

O (like "low"),

R

F

R

AE (like "day")

M

:)

The more you know! Although I had no idea the lore was so extensive as to involve Tenno script, so that's pretty awesome.

Welcome Back Tenno ^.^

it doesnt matter what your mastery rank is you're still a great player for just being in this wonderful community :D

Btw whats your favorite warframe?

Censer Regards,

SII Frederic 

Thank you so much for the reassurance! It's good to know the community appears all-around friendly.

But in terms of favorite warframe, Saryn holds a special place in my heart. ;u; (i also really like valkyr)

• 2 weeks later...