Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Since Since Artemis Bow Is Using Rifle Mods...

Miszt

...could we please give Peacemaker the same treatment? Meaning using the active secondary weapon's mods.

My poor Mesa is a bit jelly of the numbers that bow is producing D:

theres no need. if you build her right for peacemaker then it becomes just as strong.

Shes fine where she is.

hahahahaha no. I'm sorry but peacemaker as it is is horrendous. It is a damage ability that falls off as early as lvl 30 completely roots mesa to the ground making her an easy target, and has a massive energy cost. As it is right now there is never a reason for me to use peacemaker in anything higher than midteir starmap. And even then it can get me killed very easily. This game uses mobility to survive and cc to control the hectic nature of battle. Dps therefore needs to be very powerful to keep up and peacemaker does'nt even come close to having that power.

And I want you to realize I am one of those that supported adding aiming to peacemaker. I am not asking for an ability that would trivialize content and im not asking for something that doesn't require skill to implement. I am asking for a peacemaker that does not gimp me at the cost of huge sums of energy.

Edited by Legionofone

hahahahaha no. I'm sorry but peacemaker as it is is horrendous. It is a damage ability that falls off as early as lvl 30 completely roots mesa to the ground making her an easy target, and has a massive energy cost. As it is right now there is never a reason for me to use peacemaker in anything higher than midteir starmap. And even then it can get me killed very easily. This game uses mobility to survive and cc to control the hectic nature of battle. Dps therefore needs to be very powerful to keep up and peacemaker does'nt even come close to having that power.

i go past an hour with her and i do just fine. sure her damage does fall off true but i dont depend on her peacemaker. i generally just use it to filter out the weaklings first and so i can focus on the big boys later after. so with that being said her mobility during peacmaker isn't a problem if your not a press L1 to win kind of person.

i go past an hour with her and i do just fine. sure her damage does fall off true but i dont depend on her peacemaker. i generally just use it to filter out the weaklings first and so i can focus on the big boys later after. so with that being said her mobility during peacmaker isn't a problem if your not a press L1 to win kind of person.

You realize I am not referring to mesa's kit as a whole right? I am referring to peacemaker exclusively. I have always been against turret peacemaker, especially during the gmag days. But to me mesa only has three powers and then a button to punish myself with,

Edited by Legionofone

You realize I am not referring to mesa's kit as a whole right? I am referring to peacemaker exclusively. I have always been against turret peacemaker, especially during the gmag days. But to me mesa only has three powers and then a button to punish myself with,

from what i read peace maker is what you were talking about. no where on there did you mention shatter shield or anything else for that matter.  Frankly the power i dont use on her is the first one unless i have opticor or bows or tonkor on. Anyway is this going somewhere?

from what i read peace maker is what you were talking about. no where on there did you mention shatter shield or anything else for that matter.  Frankly the power i dont use on her is the first one unless i have opticor or bows or tonkor on. Anyway is this going somewhere?

you are missing the point. I didnt mention shatter shield or shootign gallery because they are in a good place. They dont need a buff and they dont need a nerf. And this entire blooming thread is in regard to changes needed to peacemaker. You yourself admitted to not depending on peacemaker. And as it is peacemaker is just not reliable for much of anything past early midgame.

you are missing the point. I didnt mention shatter shield or shootign gallery because they are in a good place. They dont need a buff and they dont need a nerf. And this entire blooming thread is in regard to changes needed to peacemaker. You yourself admitted to not depending on peacemaker. And as it is peacemaker is just not reliable for much of anything past early midgame.

you cant expect her to do be a nuke when enemies are level 150. you do understand that right. that would be broken and unbalanced. after level 150s even the amazing tonkor wont one hit kill everything and you expect her to nuke everything? i already told you that late game you use peace make as a way to obliterate smaller enemies like ospreys and what not to allow you to pay more attention on bigger enemies. that's one play style by the way i'm not saying its the only way to play it let me make that clear lol.

disagree all you want wont change my opinion. I take her past an hour that's good enough for me lol.

Does that mean I get more kudos points for taking pre-buff excal over 60 mins all the time? Side note: RB, not RJ build... After the RB nerf...

I have taken mesa to 60 mins as well, not a hard feat. Even without a melee weapon for the health buff, she feels lackluster due to peacemaker being the most boring skill in existence. At least with my melee ember (yeah that's a thing, with a dark dagger and all) I have fun chopping things to bits while I world on fire and lay down accelerant. Peacemaker sucks as a skill. Pre and post nerf. Shatter shield makes mesa fun to play.

you cant expect her to do be a nuke when enemies are level 150. you do understand that right. that would be broken and unbalanced. after level 150s even the amazing tonkor wont one hit kill everything and you expect her to nuke everything? i already told you that late game you use peace make as a way to obliterate smaller enemies like ospreys and what not to allow you to pay more attention on bigger enemies. that's one play style by the way i'm not saying its the only way to play it let me make that clear lol.

Are you reading my posts? I'm not asking for a lvl 150 nuke. I'm asking for an ability that is rewarding to use and scales to usability in higher tier content. That is why the powers based on weapon mods is a good idea, you can have things scale well and you can control how powerful they are. Combine that with being able to customize it to the faction you are fighting.

And I call full on bullS#&$ that you are killing lvl 150 ospreys with peacemaker. I have no doubt you can kill them with weapons, but it sure as hell isn't with peacemaker.

Edited by Legionofone

Does that mean I get more kudos points for taking pre-buff excal over 60 mins all the time? Side note: RB, not RJ build... After the RB nerf...

I have taken mesa to 60 mins as well, not a hard feat. Even without a melee weapon for the health buff, she feels lackluster due to peacemaker being the most boring skill in existence. At least with my melee ember (yeah that's a thing, with a dark dagger and all) I have fun chopping things to bits while I world on fire and lay down accelerant. Peacemaker sucks as a skill. Pre and post nerf. Shatter shield makes mesa fun to play.

i guess its more of a subjective argument now. if you can go with her past an hour without a problem then its fine. personally once enemies hit level 140 and up i use peacemaker more as a aggro relief for my companions and focus all the damage on smaller weaker enemies. gets your blood pumping too when you killing somehting and on your  map there are red dots getting closer knowing by any moment you will get one hit or start moving around aaaah i love that feeling lol. i love mesa the way she is lol. oh and excal only thing i had a problem with him was the jumping thing. but they got rid of that so yeah :D.

Shes fine where she is.

-Obnoxiously high energy drain compared to other channeled ultimates

-Lowest damage of all exalted weapons (Hyseria, Primal fury, Exalted Blade, Artemis bow)

-No mod scaling

-Rooted in place (which isn't bad, but still a downside)

-Damage is surpassed by secondaries in the games.

-Due to current changes she lost most of her awesome transition poses.

Peacemaker is aweful in it's current state.

Are you reading my posts? I'm not asking for a lvl 150 nuke. I'm asking for an ability that is rewarding to use and scales to usability in higher tier content. That is why the powers based on weapon mods is a good idea, you can have things scale well and you can control how powerful they are. Combine that with being able to customize it to the faction you are fighting.

And I call full on bullS#&$ that you are killing lvl 150 ospreys with peacemaker. I have no doubt you can kill them with weapons, but it sure as hell isn't with peacemaker.

Now since you cant win a debate to run toward calling me a liar. ok then I'm going to go ahead and end the debate here. No need to be insulted for having a different opinion.

Edited by (PS4)wonderwoman814

-Obnoxiously high energy drain compared to other channeled ultimates

-Lowest damage of all exalted weapons (Hyseria, Primal fury, Exalted Blade, Artemis bow)

-No mod scaling

-Rooted in place (which isn't bad, but still a downside)

-Damage is surpassed by secondaries in the games.

-Due to current changes she lost most of her awesome transition poses.

Peacemaker is aweful in it's current state.

i can agree on the high energy drain. it is pretty heavy but then again i don't depend of peace maker for it to bother me that much. i must be the minority then.

Now since you cant win a debate to run toward calling me a liar. ok then I'm going to go ahead and end the debate here.

Look Ad hominim is not the intent here, I am however expressing my disbelief that you are using peacemaker against level 150 enemies. I would ask that you read my original post again, because intent was clearly not communicated here.

i can agree on the high energy drain. it is pretty heavy but then again i don't depend of peace maker for it to bother me that much. i must be the minority then.

I use mesa for shattershield, cause peacemaker is boring. Always has been too, even with aimbot. That is the problem. Let me feel like a vadass gunslinger. Let me run around and aim and fire. Make me reload. Ivara is awesome cause the frame is only as good as I am. Nothing more and nothing less.

What I would like to see:

-Ivara style energy consumption

-full warframe control including aiming

-native punch through (they are some big pistols)

-damage comparable to a single arrow from Ivara