The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New] Bi-Weekly Giveaway~!

Cazzzz

Question

Hello~!

As it stands now, I've reached that point where I have most of the things I want in-game.

Usually, I end up having something that someone might want, but I have trouble getting rid of it on trade chat. 

From this week on, I will be hosting a new giveaway. This will occur once every two weeks. I will be giving away a different item(s) each two weeks.

You or a friend looking for something, but RNGsus giving you a hard time? Check back occasionally. I might be handing out what you need!

Place a comment below if you are interested in getting the prize of the week. I will be using an online randomizer to select names. If you know me, or I know you, entering is still an option, but no one gets any better a chance then the next person.

I will post the item to be given out as soon as I see that I have it. All prizes posted are subject to change until Monday of that week. I will post screenshots of the winners on Friday of each week.

To receive an item, if you win, contact me in-game or on the forums via messages. Sometimes there may be conflicts with certain things, like the trade tax on Primed mods, for example. In return, I will post an alternate prize in place of those things (Marked with a star). You may choose one of the two. 

Given my current scenario, I may have to cancel some weeks, or may have to postpone getting you your prize. Sometimes things don't work out.

Anyhow, good luck to all~! I look forward to our first winner!

[Week #1 (1/4-1/8): Volt Prime + Primed Continuity mod*] (Includes main blueprint, chassis, helmet, and system blueprints for Volt Prime. Comes with unranked Primed Continuity or 25 platinum.)

[Week #2 (1/18-1/22): Syndicate Weapon Set of choice] (Includes one syndicate primary and secondary weapon. Choose the syndicate you want and I will give those two weapons to you.)

*NOTE* A new post will be made for each sequential week. Each post will be locked after that week, and have the next week linked.

Edited by Cazzzz

I am contemplating entering, but more importantly... It is nice to see such things becoming more common in the community. Puts a smile on my face seeing generosity bloom amidst this gathering of people of many walks of life. May the path to your goals be easy on your feet, kind Tenno. ^-^

I am contemplating entering, but more importantly... It is nice to see such things becoming more common in the community. Puts a smile on my face seeing generosity bloom amidst this gathering of people of many walks of life. May the path to your goals be easy on your feet, kind Tenno. ^-^

Thank you, and I wish luck to you as well~