Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardest Boss In The Game?

Zsword

So, I'm sitting here looking at my FRAPs, and I'm thinking about making some videos for this game on how to kill some of the harder bosses, solo.

Who do you think would be the hardest boss in the game to solo?

As it stands right now, looking at all the bosses, their strategies and mechanics, I think the hardest boss to solo right now is Hek.

He's got a super fast recharging shield, with an infinite ammo gun that deals a ton of damage that he never needs to reload, and he's constantly hiding from you. You have to go ATTACK, him, and he tears you a new one for trying it.

Anyone have any ideas who would be harder? 

Phorid has a 5% chance of opening up the fight with Psychic Bolts, if your hull takes a direct hit, the ship explodes.

I would say the hardest boss to get loot from would be Jackal, he commits sudoku before you can even do anything to him.

Phorid has a 5% chance of opening up the fight with Psychic Bolts, if your hull takes a direct hit, the ship explodes.

I would say the hardest boss to get loot from would be Jackal, he commits sudoku before you can even do anything to him.

Sudoku?  Did you mean seppuku?

Edit: caps

Edited by Enjinoir

Phorid: With exception of his Poison Spines, is easily negated by SM1, or ASM1, and psychic bolts just means hide. (Do have to watch the boss though.)

Hyena: Fair argument, gotta jump over shock waves while trying not to get completely owned by miniguns, but his shield recharges very slow, so you can whittle him down easily.

Jackal: Easy win, hard loot with bug, interesting, but, slow, and rather simple fight as long as you dodge grenades. (Jackal>Phorid, grenades are harder to see then giant green FU bolts/spines.)

Hek: Shield Polarize! Oh look, you regened them back before my animation finished. and Hek has the endless shot gun of murder with grineer super armor of doesn't take damage? Trinity negates all everything, so, doesn't make for a valid 'it's easy if you use X' argument. XD

I asked around with the right people - according to the statistics to boss responsible for the most player deaths is:

The drop rates.

True, but he isn't a boss you fight, he's a boss you pray. :(

I have completed every boss but Phorid (should be doing him today) and I have gotta say that so far, the grineer bosses are a joke, J3 Golem is laughable, and the only Corpus boss that puts up a fight is the hyena. The best strategy for him is to take 2 players, because when you're playing solo, by the time you've gotten rid of his shields you can only take a bit of damage off him before you have to reload.