Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Improvement Idea

Nyraxx

My Idea for Landing Crafts is to simply get rid of air support charges.

Liset: During the course of the mission, Liset will strafe run over the tileset, and electronics (I.e Alarms, cameras etc.) will have a 10% of being destroyed from electronic hacking. Multiple lisets can stack. etc.

Mantis: During the course of the mission, the mantis will randomly fire ammo and health packs onto the tileset, they will be marked on player's radar.

Scimitar: This landing craft zooms over the battle field, firing onto it. Dealing its current damage,does strafe runs, firing as it goes.

The idea is that they shouldn't be too strong, but still considerable and noticeable.

My Idea for Landing Crafts is to simply get rid of air support charges.

Liset: During the course of the mission, Liset will strafe run over the tileset, and electronics (I.e Alarms, cameras etc.) will have a 10% of being destroyed from electronic hacking. Multiple lisets can stack. etc.

Mantis: During the course of the mission, the mantis will randomly fire ammo and health packs onto the tileset, they will be marked on player's radar.

Scimitar: This landing craft zooms over the battle field, firing onto it. Dealing its current damage,does strafe runs, firing as it goes.

The idea is that they shouldn't be too strong, but still considerable and noticeable.

No thanks, I like my air support.

Edited by Damnationz