Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regalia; Sigil Placement

(PSN)theelix

I've neglected to place this is the "Art and Animation" subforum as this has to do with gameplay elements as well, being that Syndicate Sigils effect gameplay.

I believe there should be two more places to put sigils on a Warframe; the forearms. There are many times where I feel there are too many sigils that I want to put on, yet there aren't enough slots for me to put them on. This is mixed with the need to fill my syndicate reputation quota, there is effectively only one regalia slot in which I can put a sigil that is purely cosmetic. I do understand that there are many higher level syndicate sigils that were made to be more appealing to the eye so that they don't feel like a burden to wear, but that can only help so much.

Also, a fun idea would be to add a multiplier for the more obvious the syndicate sigils are.

For example, when using a sigil on the chest or back, there's a +5% increase in gain. If you maximize the size, this goes up to a +7% gain. If you minimize the size, it goes down to a +3% gain. Regardless of the previous two conditions, if alpha is at it's lowest, there will be a 0% gain multiplier.

Putting it on the forearm gives no multiplier.

So those of us who don't want giant, glowing space tattoos... get less reputation...? Okay. This seems fair. Bigger syandanas should also increase the drop rate of fusion cores; or maybe brighter energy colours could affect credits? /sarcasm

More places for sigils, sure. But extra reputation? No. I'm annoyed that I can't make the things 100% invisible with 0% alpha as it is.