The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe On The Ps4

DiBBz

what do you guys make of this , personally i think its great and all that they are pushing out and they can actually hotfix a certain amount of bugs exploits etc etc within a couple days or so when a new big update is released , also tbh as a person that owns a 360 i think its the best choice going for PS4 instead of the S#&$ xbox one

Its not really an off topic thread. As it is fully related to Warframe. I myself am not sure what to think of it. Although I have to confess I am very skeptical and as I have no plans on getting a PS4 I just hope it won't affect me as a PC Gamer that much.

Its not really an off topic thread. As it is fully related to Warframe. I myself am not sure what to think of it. Although I have to confess I am very skeptical and as I have no plans on getting a PS4 I just hope it won't affect me as a PC Gamer that much.

well its more or less about the PS4 so i would say it belongs in the off topic

As long as it doesn't affect the PC version i don't really care, they can release it on every platform available, but if they pull people from the PC version to work on the PS4 version, i won't be very happy.

I just hope for PC version to be finished and well done, i dont mind about PS4 as long as it does not interfer...

By 1 side i'm happy: more customers, more money, more chances to keep working good and even better... because we all know:

money = resources = availability of ppl = efforts = better game

my 2 cents