Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance•° Established, Active and Experienced °•55+ Highly Active Clans•° Top Quality Clans with a Drama Free Environment•° SoH Discord°•

(PSN)Steelergurl33

If anyone is still on the fence about joining this Alliance, let me push you in! I asked for my Clan to join not too long ago and it is the best decision I could have made for my guys!

I was very reluctant to find an Alliance at first due to some past experiences with Alliances, as they can be cluttered and unstructured, but my Clan wanted to try again and I care about my group as they are like my family (some of them are!), so I started looking. I did it for them but I now know that in the end, this was meant for me too. If you care about your group too, you are in the right place!

SoH is everything posted here and more. Full of amazing clans with some of the best members I've had the pleasure of teaming up with. It has everything you could want in a large-capacity Alliance.

Don't be shy, join today! You won't regret it!

Edited by (PS4)Brexican

I've been running my clan over 2 years now, and since joining this alliance I've been able to run daily raids with helpful people. Time zone was always an issue for me, but with so many varied people from around the world to choose from, in the alliance it hasn't posed a problem at all. My clan mates have also been able to get help if needed for raids, and sortie or general missions. SOH also has it's own private Warframe builds and Trading PSN community. This alliance has been everything I wanted and so much more. Enquire today to find out more.

Interested in joining WF Blands clan to new alliance offers. 11th ranked Shadow Clan (old school kill rankings), been around since day 1 (ps4), Clan max rank 9 (new school rankings), solar rails ready to rock (minus years of dust), used to run old alliance forum in the crazy chaotic rail days, active revolving door to keep recruiting fresh and active, etc. 

Warlords: UNLVmark and nickbmd

WFBLANDSEMBLEMSOLOFINAL.png

Edited by (PS4)UNLVmark