Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outlast 2 Coming This Fall

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/outlast-2-is-coming-this-fall-but-wont-return-to-mount-massive/

So Outlast 2 has been teased to come out this fall and it looks like it wont be in an Insane Asylum this time.

L5mmdbFr9Mgx.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

The developers previously stated that Outlast 2 would be much more darker and would involve making the player make decisions that they would never want to make.  

SCAREDY CAT

I'M NOT SCARED! >:C I.. just have a different taste in horror aight. As in, not-as-traumatic-and-all-fingers-still-attatched horror.

cB5I5po.png

I'm from Sweden and I am inclined to be a Frictional games fanboy okay leave me alone

Edited by Misanthroplonker

I'M NOT SCARED! >:C I.. just have a different taste in horror aight. As in, not-as-traumatic-and-all-fingers-still-attatched horror.

cB5I5po.png

I'm from Sweden and I am inclined to be a Frictional games fanboy okay leave me alone

Only three (or arguably four) of the games listed here could be considered "horror".

I mean, one of them is a friggin puzzle platformer!

Edited by LABAL

Only three (or arguably four) of the games listed here could be considered "horror".

I mean, one of them is a friggin puzzle platformer!

In my defense, when I bolted right into Requiem when I was 10, I did the entire game waiting for the Tuurngait to jump me through the entire thing. But they never did. IT WAS STILL HORROR TO ME

cB5I5po.png

vVr2G5B.jpg?1

IS MY BODY READY?!?!? I better go and buy more pants just in case.

Edited by satsujinki01