Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties And Resets

(PSN)Cwellann

OK, third day in a row, so I know I'm not crazy

Obligatory:

Syndicate missions have been resetting twice a day for me, has anyone else seen this and I'm just out of the loop that this is a thing that happens now, or is this not supposed to be happening?  Granted, I'm working on my fourth syndicate, so I don't mind, but weird is weird.

Mods:  This is probably either Feedback of some variety or PHP, depending on whether it's the game or me.  Didn't know where to put it so I went with PHP.  Sorry in advance, move if necessary.  Thanks!

Nah, it's not that.  Some very tempting offers were made for a Simulor and an Akbolto right after I started working on Veil, so I'm sitting pretty low on Suda and Arbiters.  All my Veil levelling is being done, therefore, exclusively through Steel Meridian, which is also at max rank.  I've been doing, usually, one SM mission every day though to help move things along with Veil, and each time, that 11 total available missions icon goes back to 12 at noon.

I haven't paid enough attention to see if the remaining SM missions that I didn't do change or not.  I think so, but I'm not sure. 

Edit:  Update.  Doesn't happen right at sortie reset everytime, but it definitely happens everytime, and the missions are changing.  I don't mind the extra 15 thousand rep or so, but I do feel a little dirty about it.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann