Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Out On A Purchase

(PSN)juni_75

Question

Hi my name is juni_75 I've been a long time fan for over 2 years and love the game, I'd like to share an idea based on a personal experience of mine on missing out two times acquiring the Misa Syandana. Although packages that are made available to our fellow tenno for purchase which are time sensitive I do understand should have place for people like my self an oppertunity to still purchase the item. I feel there is no harm done with providing an extension for people like my self that didn't get a chance on acquiring a long awaited item like the Misa Syandana thank you for your time.

7 answers to this question

They cost as much as they do because they are time limited- say they are time limited, and are exclusive to the prime access system.

If they made them available all the time there would be riots from the people who paid so much for that reason. If they made them available outside of prime access system (which would be needed to make it available all the time) they'd be sued.

TL;DR- I do not see any legal way for this to happen- nor one where there would not be riots and player discontent. Everyone always asks for this, if it was possible- or desirable from their side- DE would have done it by now.

Edited by Stratego89

the prime vault is in its early stages i would like some changes for players like me that have the items and just want boosters and cosmetics ,anyway this can't happen because they do re pack stuff and say limited time it would be nice to have a choose for someone like me that would buy a prime accessories pack every 90 days if they were available forever. 

While I can understand why DE has Prime access and time limited availability on some items. I think that the prime items should all be tradeable like all the other prime parts and blue prints. The prime access will serve its purpose for DE and the prime items being tradeable will make them available to everyone that was unfortunate enough to miss out on the prime access.

Hey guys you all bring valid thoughts and as far as the price goes on the package for me was never an issue I just have bad luck and missed out on a two year wait and now its gone, I didn't bother to look into the frost prime package because I have all that stuff or at least I did and how I came to realize was I was in the middle of doing a mission and I noticed a rank 2 tenno sporting it and I was obligated on asking how he had acquired it and when I went to make a purchase of my own I was hours away from the dead line. Again thank you all for your thoughts I guess it's another waiting game.