The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get 75% Off?

Tuketh

Question

While I love this game I dont want to spend 50€ on 1k plat, but 4k is perfectly reasonable imo. To get this price I need to get the 75% off reward, because afaik there is no other wayy to get discounts right? So well... is there anything I can do to increase my  chances on getting it?

16 answers to this question

I got two 75% and a 50% about 4-5 days apart I might be lucky, but I couldn't use them since I was new.

What does mastery rank have to do with anything?

Then higher rank then more chances to get something good like "rare resouce" "more money" "Weapon blueprint"

Then higher rank then more chances to get something good like "rare resouce" "more money" "Weapon blueprint"

I never got 5000 credit as login reward when I was mr9. It was the first thing I got I when I ranked up to mr10. Sucks. And somehow I have the impression that the reward I get from login gets worse after I rank up.

what is rng can i have a link?

This is for WoW but the meaning of the term is exactly the same. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/RNG

To summarize, It's the random probability of a critical hit, loot drop, randomized login reward etc.

Best of luck with your RNG my friend :)

Edited by (XB1)Astray TurnRed