Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Wars, Waifu Edition.

dangerdragon117

I believe it was released in japan.

they haven't get it even there

The Sega Neptune was a two-in-one Genesis and 32X console which Sega planned to release in fall 1995, with the retail price planned to be something less than US$200. The Neptune was delayed into 1996, then canceled altogether with the announcement of the cancellation of 32X production.

Edited by Cracken

I meant the complete form.. Also I avoided that image because it's lewd and there are sensitive snowflakes on here that get offended at nothing. Also why is Vert in the picture twice?

are you seriously grading my imaging skills... It's just an image. this is a mature forum after all.

it should be. I was only showing you how quick it was to find an image,if you don't like this type of imagery, then hyperdimension neptunia is not for you. best be sleeping right now if this is lewd for you.

Edited by dangerdragon117

are you seriously grading my imaging skills... It's just an image. this is a mature forum after all.

it should be. I was only showing you how quick it was to find an image,if you don't like this type of imagery, then hyperdimension neptunia is not for you. best be sleeping right now if this is lewd for you.

Okay, okay, before you wake the mods. I put that there because of others that will likely report you. I personally don't care, it doesn't affect me at all. What I was saying was I wanted a picture of them in there complete combat forms I couldn't find any that weren't covered in text or watermarks, NSFW, etc. And contrary to your statement. In my experience, this is not a mature forum at all.

Edited by Pharen