The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Tell Quickly That A Weapon Has Already Been Maxed?

FallingHeaven

Question

I level and sell many cheap weapons for mastery points.

But there is a few times I maxed the same weapon more than once. The reason is I don't use the weapon. I simply equip it so it levels up during the mission, and because I don't really use it, I can't remember their names.

I do know it is possible to check that in profile, but that is really tedious. Is there a faster way to do that?

11 answers to this question

Press escape and move your mouse over your profile icon. It will tell you what gear you have equiped. Warframe at the top then primary then secondary then melee then whatever companion you have. Also you can switch to the weapon while in game and itll tell you in the bottom right corner what rank the weapon is at.

I'm constantly wishing for a faster way, some mouseover info when you look at blueprints and the weapon itself, telling you what the highest rank is for the weapon.  I'm sure there is other info that could be added as well that people would find useful in a mouseover.

u should be testing weapons other way u get mr 21 and dont understand nothing of the game  and do like 75% of the ppl talk big but cant play the game
and when u realy have lots of time in game like me u gone revist old weapons and forme them like i did this end of year ya
MR21 one playing with 
grinlock
vulcar
galaxion
atomos
embolist
mk1 branton
mk1 paris
mk1 bo 
mk1 skana 
the thing is i remember the name of weapons cuz i played with them know what makes them a bad weapon or not
u just getting big and big MR and then u gone go back again and relevel old weapons or just get bored at game and leave 

Edited by venon23

u should be testing weapons other way u get mr 21 and dont understand nothing of the game and do like 75% of the ppl talk big but cant play the game

and when u realy have lots of time in game like me u gone revist old weapons and forme them like i did this end of year ya

MR21 one playing with

grinlock

vulcar

galaxion

atomos

embolist

mk1 branton

mk1 paris

mk1 bo

mk1 skana

the thing is i remember the name of weapons cuz i played with them know what makes them a bad weapon or not

u just getting big and big MR and then u gone go back again and relevel old weapons or just get bored at game and leave

MR 12 is my goal. Not looking for anything beyond that. I don't like the feeling that I can't do a certain thing because of low MR.

I can't keep all lvled weapons so I can revisit them later because I can't afford the slots. I did spend money in the game, but I can't keep spending,

I can't also agree that using mk-1 means you know how to play the game better.

off course not just play with rhino and tonkor u dont need nothing more

well when the hammer comes down maybe u need .... but thats something u dont know u never lived in the flux acrid era

Edited by venon23

off course not just play with rhino and tonkor u dont need nothing more

well when the hammer comes down maybe u need .... but thats something u dont know u never lived in the flux acrid era

Flux Acrid best weapons. Rhino noobframe. Tonkor is overrated. Dex Furis was OP in dmg 1.0.