Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler System] Zenurik So Far.

Klizard

I've been running with Zenurik for awhile after I realized how much having more passive energy can help me in my solo play. I have a little feedback regarding some of the tiers on the trees.

Only a few adjustments draw my attention the most

Energy Surge

In its current state, even maxed out, this hardly feels like a "surge" at all. Compared to Energy Overflow it is a tiny trickle that you must be stationary to benefit from.

Personal Suggestion - More energy per second (after thinking about it long and hard 10 energy per second sounds reasonable for a skill you can only use once every 5 minutes and feels like an actual surge of energy.) and grant you and allies inside immunity to energy drain and dampening effects for the duration of the bubble, granting those inside the full benefits of the surge even if there are factors nearby that would otherwise cancel it (Possibly allowing Frames to gain energy in focused states that normally don't allow it, just an idea). This makes the skill the only thing able to do that and gives it a beautiful reason to have it... right now it just seems like a tiny stepping stone to other branches in the tree. I'd even be alright with this being a later branch in the tree because of it. It would be way worth going for.

Time Stream & Temporal Storm

There are several skills like this where it is the same thing but one applies to allies and one applies to yourself, it seems like an unnecessary added skill, these are usually just better combined into one.

Umbra Lance

Its hard to tell if this skill is working or not, or even if it is on! The energy strands that attach to the enemies is the only thing we get. It'd be nice to get a buff popup and even a visual representation of the fact that you have this occuring.

Thats all so far, about to test out Magnetic Aftershock. We'll see how this one plays out!

As always thanks for reading my feedback! Keep up the good work!

Edited by Klizard

I would totally have to agree that the focus abilities that pump yourself and seperately pump allies should be combined, it seems like a filler choice at the moment and bad design over all, Combine the two on each focus tree and it gives room for a better use of the slot.

Umbra Lance

Its hard to tell if this skill is working or not, or even if it is on! The energy strands that attach to the enemies is the only thing we get. It'd be nice to get a buff popup and even a visual representation of the fact that you have this occuring.

Umbra Lance appears to be ticking half as often as advertised, as once every 2 seconds (if not less often). It just takes an eternity to get any results.

Edited by Mofixil