The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Friends Archwing Mission Ignored For Help

(XBOX)El Big Grumpy

Question

My Friend HealedNightmare Has been trying to contact DE for over a month trying to get help finishing up is archwing mission but it seems to falling on deaf ears, and we cant get him to all the new content. So can Someone from DE please him, i really dont know what else to do we've all but given up. we really like the game but its no fun if we cant play together and do all the missions so again please help.  DE MEGAN  DE ANYONE ? HELP HEALEDNIGHTMARE ON XB1 PLEASE!

7 answers to this question

My Friend HealedNightmare Has been trying to contact DE for over a month trying to get help finishing up is archwing mission but it seems to falling on deaf ears, and we cant get him to all the new content. So can Someone from DE please him, i really dont know what else to do we've all but given up. we really like the game but its no fun if we cant play together and do all the missions so again please help.  DE MEGAN  DE ANYONE ? HELP HEALEDNIGHTMARE ON XB1 PLEASE! We have Sent SEVERAL TICKETS TO NO RESPONSE IM HERE TO GET SOME ONE FROM DE TO HELP US WITH THIS PLEASE DONT LOCK THE THREAD WE NEED HELP TICKETS ARENT WORKING SO THEREFORE WE ARE HERE! AGAIN TICKETS ARENT WORKING! SO PLEASE HELP HEALEDNIGHTMARE ON XB1 WITH ARCHWING MISSION. 

•  

My Friend HealedNightmare Has been trying to contact DE for over a month trying to get help finishing up is archwing mission but it seems to falling on deaf ears, and we cant get him to all the new content. So can Someone from DE please him, i really dont know what else to do we've all but given up. we really like the game but its no fun if we cant play together and do all the missions so again please help.  DE MEGAN  DE ANYONE ? HELP HEALEDNIGHTMARE ON XB1 PLEASE! We have Sent SEVERAL TICKETS TO NO RESPONSE IM HERE TO GET SOME ONE FROM DE TO HELP US WITH THIS PLEASE DONT LOCK THE THREAD WE NEED HELP TICKETS ARENT WORKING SO THEREFORE WE ARE HERE! AGAIN TICKETS ARENT WORKING! SO PLEASE HELP HEALEDNIGHTMARE ON XB1 WITH ARCHWING MISSION.  PLEASE DONT DELTE OR LOCK THREAT OR I WILL REPORT FOR ABUSE OF POWER. IM JUST LOOKING GET MY FRIEND HELP.

Spamming threads will only lead to your posts being removed.

You have already been given 2 option's to help your friend. Also making half the post in caps isn't the best way to request help as it looks like your shouting at people.

Either wait for support to get back to the ticket your friend sent in OR you can try pm'ing a member of DE's community team and ask them if they can get support to have a look straight away, though they might tell you to wait for your support ticket to answered anyway.