Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One For Tiberon

EX-Zanki

Well i was checking for an automatic status rifle to focus on, the first thing i noticed is that there is no status viable non prime tenno-made rifle (automatic or burst) with acceptable damage in the game, when i say status viable im talking about around 20% status chance, then i looked to the Tiberon:

Non Prime Tenno made: Check

Auto-burst rifle: Check

Acceptable Damage: Check

then

Status chance : 2.5%... what???....

For a rifle with such a slender figure and that also requires another weapon in order to craft, something could be made... how about raising the status chance a little ... 20% or 15% at least?... lets give one for Tiberon!!!!

BTW: i know of other status viable rifles like the braton prime or the karak wraith if we stretch it a bit.. its just that there is not a non prime tenno-made one.

Tiberon is quite a beast until you deal with heavily armored opponents, then it slowly fades away.... like other weapons I understand.. but since Tiberon doesn't even have an acceptable crit chance... its just down to how much punch can you pack on the weapon.. pretty vanilla..

Burston checks in everything except in the acceptable damage area... its pretty close though...

While I'll love a buff to Tiberon because it is one of my favorites and when I sacrificed a Latron for it way back when I used Tiberon exclusively in the Void, I understand that it's not bad and it's place in the world is fine. Yeah, it falls off kinda hard with level 100+ armor but it is an improvement of Latron and it is a great weapon for level 60 enemies.

With Burston Prime do we even need a non prime status/burst rifle? That and Tiberon Prime is supposedly around the corner according to data miners.