The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magical Blue Orbs Dont Fit With Space Ninjas (Kinda)

lautalocos

i was asking myself what i dont like of the actual energy system, and after some time, i realised i liked it, but i really hated the random blue orbs of energy. so i had the idea to change the blue orbs to something like energy station on the walls or something like that, so its not that random and fits better with the sci-fi theme

each one could give 75% percent of their total energy or 100 energy to every member, but they shouldnt be nowhere as common as the energy orbs

ps: english is not my natal language

So giant war axes and auto shotguns are so much more space ninja?

what i was trying to say is that the blue orbs just dont fit with the art style or the universe. and yes, the auto shotguns can actually fit with scifi, i dont see why not

what i was trying to say is that the blue orbs just dont fit with the art style or the universe. and yes, the auto shotguns can actually fit with scifi, i dont see why not

So blue energy orbs dont fit the ninja theme, but auto shotguns do? And blue orbs do not fit with scifi either?

Sorry, but that makes me laugh

look, what im trying to say is that the orbs dont look good (right now i was thinking on the blue orbs, but the red orbs dont look good either). are you saying that they look good? do you want to keep them? and why auto-shotguns dont fit in sci-fi? i didnt know that if you are in a space ship you cant use guns. whit your logic, why might as well add dancing bananas as enemies, because it fits with space ninjas, right? and before you tell me i dont know anythong about scifi, i recommend you go and read dune.