The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destreza Charge Attack?

LordOfScrugging

Question

Is it just me or is the Destreza weird when it comes to charge attacks? like when standing still there is absolutely no charge attack whatsoever but when i move forward there will sometimes be an occasional 'charge attack'. i know because of the whole rumbling done with it being the same as when i charge attack on other weapons

3 answers to this question

Is it just me or is the Destreza weird when it comes to charge attacks? like when standing still there is absolutely no charge attack whatsoever but when i move forward there will sometimes be an occasional 'charge attack'. i know because of the whole rumbling done with it being the same as when i charge attack on other weapons

From what I can tell the "classic" charge attack is linked to the second and beyond attacks. The first hit in the string(Or just starting by hold the melee button) uses the combo you can see in the combo section where you hold down the melee button.

From what I can tell the "classic" charge attack is linked to the second and beyond attacks. The first hit in the string(Or just starting by hold the melee button) uses the combo you can see in the combo section where you hold down the melee button.

It's really odd since this stance doesn't function like other melee. Oh well, i'll most likely forget about charge attacks at some point and this post will be irrelevant