The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gifting Boosters Question

Domaik

Question

Hey there hello fellow Tenno,

I got a gift in Warframe from my girlfriend. It's the new Destreza bundle which includes 7-day affinity booster.

But I wont be able to play consistently during the next 4 days...So I wanted to open the pack only when I am sure I will be able to make the most out of the affinity booster, aka when I can play more.

So does the booster stay un-used as  long as I don't click accept in the mail I got? And I if I decide to claim it 4 days from now will the booster start it's 7 day period then or has it already started  since I logged in and got the notification email.

I havent opened it yet but the market says I already own it. The gift is in my mail box but I never clicked accept because I want to make the most out of the booster.

Can anyone tell me how it works...Old Tenno here but new to gifting XD

Thanks everyone!

4 answers to this question

Look in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You'll see some symbols, this is where the game tells you if a booster is active. If it's not active, you're golden, if it is then you have what the timer says you have. All that beings said, The booster should not activate until you open your gift (unless they changed things recently).