The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Bullet And Arrow ] Recruiting Friendly Active Players!

Domaik

Hi, I'd like to join your clan.  I'm currently mastery rank 4, and am US east.

It seems that you are already in the clan.

if you would still like to join our, please let us know when you leave from the current one.

Hy there.My ign is Khiriack , i'm a new player from Romania , i'm mastery 3 ,atm i have just excalibur as my frame , i'm still working on my adaptation to the game .I play like 8 h per week or maby more in weekends.

Invitation sent. Welcome to the clan.

BTW, the invitation is sent to the user Khirack because Khiriack is reported as nonexistent user name.

bump

thanks proba0 for helping

Chillax. It's in my job description. ;) :)

Hello! I'm a new player from the UK with lots of experience in this Genre. Currently mastery rank 2, looking for a friendly clan and people to play with :) Name in game is Miscalculated.

Thanks!

Invitation sent.

Im interested in joining. Im very friendly and is willing to help others out. I am also a mastery 7. My in game name is TheTerriblePun

Invitation sent.

Welcome to the clan.

Hi there, I'm gonna assume you don't have slots left considering how popular this thread seems to be but I'll give it a shot and reply anyway.

I'm GeneralJWJ, MR 3 Tenno with an Excalibur and a Mag. I try to play a little every day, so far I average about 2 hours of warframe per day. I'm in the EU region. Been playing the game for a couple of weeks. I want to join a clan to make friends ingame of course, I'd like to help build up the clan and facilities with resources etc, I have much more than I need from all the solo playing and pickup games I've been doing. Also find some steady people to play with instead of relying on random players.

So yeah I hope I hear from you again but if you've got no space left, no hard feelings.

Can I join your clan i'm active almost everyday my name is DeathandMercy

Invitation sent.

Hello 

My IGN is AtlastDracule and i am interested in joining your clan because i would like to make some new friends . I can play almost everyday of the week . I would really appreciate it if I could be invited to this clan . Thank you for your time.

Invitation sent.

Hi there, I'm gonna assume you don't have slots left considering how popular this thread seems to be but I'll give it a shot and reply anyway.

I'm GeneralJWJ, MR 3 Tenno with an Excalibur and a Mag. I try to play a little every day, so far I average about 2 hours of warframe per day. I'm in the EU region. Been playing the game for a couple of weeks. I want to join a clan to make friends ingame of course, I'd like to help build up the clan and facilities with resources etc, I have much more than I need from all the solo playing and pickup games I've been doing. Also find some steady people to play with instead of relying on random players.

So yeah I hope I hear from you again but if you've got no space left, no hard feelings.

You were in luck. The last invitation (at the moment) sent. :)

Welcome to the clan!

Hello I am Max. I am a German Player who is 15 Years Old and just started the Game.

My Problem is that I have no one to Play with right now and i don´t know that much about the Game. 

My First Warframe is now Rank 15 and I am still Mastery lvl 1.

My ingame name is FragemaxD

I would want to join your clan to learn more about the Game, meet some nice People, and Play with them.

Edit:And I am very Active.so will play like 5 Times a Week or so.

Edited by FragemaxD

RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED

Our clan limit of 30 is now filled and we will be working with all the new members to make them comfortable in the world of Warframe. Thanks for joining ^^

Thank you everyone for your time

RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED

Edited by Domaik

That's a real shame, looks like I came too late.

I'll just leave my bio here, maybe you'll need another player one day.

I am Proxykon (Proxy for short) and I have been playing Warframe for over a year now (1600+ hours and counting). Therefore I have extensive knowledge in Warframe and I am currently very active within the game (MR21). I am looking for a casual clan not looking to expand any further than 30 members max, because I enjoy small communities rather than bigger ones. I am very helpful towards others, trying to help in any way I can.

I would be thrilled to participate in current events with a known team and ensure success in daily raids. I am an european player, looking for a cozy little place in the huge vastness that is Warframe.

Edited by Proxykon

• 2 weeks later...

HEY!

I'm mastery rank 10 Tenno from EU and looking for an active people to play with. I just left a clan because there was one player active beside me. :(

I got 7 frames + 1 is building as I type this. I love machine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, axes, swords, whips, warhammers etc. you get the picture.
I'm free right now so if I meet your requirements, as being over 30 years old and active, invite me any moment.

IGN: Maissilapsi