Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

file:///C:/Users/klavdija/Desktop/lotus%20the%20true%20unicorn.jpg

Lotus - The true warframe unicorn

I chose and have done that heat cause im from LGBT comunity and cause lotus is moather of tenno i made her hat for support of LGBT tennos ... DE i hope you like it ;)

7sFIag2.jpg

(Lol sorry, my drawing skills aren't the best. In case you couldn't tell though, that's Captain Falcon's helmet.)

The reason I chose Captain Falcon for Atlas' helmet is because of how similar they are. From their stances, to how they're built, even how they're dressed. I figured, why not pay homage to the man who jumped out of his space-ship while going at terminal velocity, punching his opponent in midair so hard that they both dissolved into nothing? Captain Falcon can tank a hit, and he can give a hit. The same goes for Atlas. They're just so darn good at punching things...

(Bonus image in the spoiler.)

J6fx6DJ.jpg

Throwing my hat into the ring (heh, heh).

Had to go for Mesa! I tried to pick something reflective of the rest of her garb. I was going to put bullets in the band, but I realized she doesn't really carry bullets in a traditional sense, so I opted for some of her "cores" instead.

NjIgE6I.png

Hey guys!

So I got this idea while doing Draco with Nyx, since I could just cast my chaos and then pretty much just chill and meditate. That is when I thought that with some nice scenery and a sun hat, she could just easily relax in the sun while others try to fight for their lives. Hope you enjoy it! :)

NYXHAT.jpg

"Relax and sunbathe like you own the place. Oh wait! You own the place... now."

Interesting fact - I was doing sabotage mission, and some random grineer who was under my mind control threw a grenade down the hole where the reactor core was and blew up the bits. Don't know if on purpose or just a lucky coincidence but it still looked sweet.

Edited by TooStylish

Hey Girls & Guys !

I submit my version :)

(Sorry for my english, i'm french)

I have a question : When will we get the results of contest ? :o

- My Work it's inspired by Gambit Helmet of Vauban, i wanted to draw a military beret for him because for me he is a trooper and a good trooper have a beret ;)

- Because it's a Warframe's Contest i add a Lotus logo on my beret !

- For my operator i drew a cap for fun ^_^ 

- Enjoy ! :

hJfjExt.png