Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

Loki starring as "The Riddler."

The frame Loki is based off of an intelligent Trickster. The Riddler would play mind games in the Batman universe and was one of his [batman's] respected foes. It seems only fitting then that the trickster of Norse mythology in its Warframe iteration, whose invisibility and deception skills makes him truly a master of messing with his foes, should be fitting of the Bowler hat of "The Riddler."

riddler-loki_zpsp5vxhsds.jpg

Edited by ValkyrieSequence

I am bad at drawing on computer. I tried my best (I was first going to making a viking helmet and my original colour for the rhino was dark blue, but I changed it to white so you can see better).

The reason I chose this hat: I chose this hat because I feel that the tank Rhino sometimes needs a more subtle approach to things like a gentleman, and in his heart he has always been a gentles man.

Edited by raad25

I am beautiful, no matter what they say!    This is me and my clanmate Locozi, we wanted to do a group shot, so here it is. I drew the glasses to resemble "mlg glasses" as per Locozi's request, it is not a image I pulled from the internet.

Dis.... dis is gud.

There may be spoilers of Second Dream

As soon as the Tenno awakened, memories of the past flew into his mind. Back in the old days he used to study the old human culture. He remembered of one particular element in his illustrated book. A girl, wearing a weird but pretty hat. The Tenno decided that he wouldn't let anything else erase that memory, so he made it real on his Nova warframe.

12A2bcT.png

I know I will not win, but it was a lot of fun. I always wanted to do something loli-related to Nova :P