The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

OK, took way more time than I expected it would, but it's still fabulous.

egtZ1vd.jpg

Description: Monocle up! Here is the gentleman (???) teatime Mag! "Would you pass the milk dear kind Sir?" A magnificent teaparty in a beautiful mountain landscape, utterly disrupted by a careless sentinel and a pesky FPS bar.

Edit: Sorry for the huge size, but otherwise the .jpg conversion destroyed many of the details.

Edited by Gahen

A traditional hat for going on an adventure, and the perfect place to keep your flying companion safe. Yes the color might me off but what's the point of having a hat if people do not see you with it.  "I came here to take this bounty with me... But I know what you're thinking.. "Do I feel lucky?"  Well, do ya, Clem?"

Frosty%20harry_zpsah0rx2wi.png

Edited by AcedFox

Behold!

NPIftxC.jpg

The jester mirage with her most recent practical "joke", which has resulted in her swift ban from all relays and dojos to which mirage claims they didn't get the joke.

Drawn with my glorious MS paint skills, I think I got the jester colours right though the black blends in a bit (also the grey bits on the hat are meant to be the bells).

...And yes I bought the nezha animations for this image.

The reason I picked this hat is because I couldn't really think of a hat theme for some of my other Frames. So I dedcided "Why not draw a hat that celebrates the winners".

Fun fact: After I took this screenshot, Stalker came after for me.

NZxKZp5.jpg

"Just a friendly Ivara applauding to those who will win the contest" 

Yes.. this is the submission.

Edited by Felix5314