Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

Hello, firstly I used photoshop and I used the print screen button on my keyboard to capture the screen shot. I apologize for the poor resolution, as its the best way I can play and I hope it doesn't take away the work I put into it, as the drawing, made with a Huion tablet, is actually a high resolution.

The idea is that maybe some Tenno like to hunt, or that there are even tribes on Earth, whether independant nomadic Grineer, humans that still exist,  or even some Orokin remanants that have taken a more tibal lifestyle. Or maybe itis just a Tenno trophy thing, but either way I like the sleek style warframes have, but I feel like a leathery-boney hunter type thing would be an amazing armor set, and I hope this hat conveys that well.

uUMDCqr.jpg

Thank you for your time, and again sorry for the low resolution.

Rhino's thinking to himself, "Yep, gotta hand it to that Louise Belcher kid. When it comes to bunny hat choices? The girl knows what she's doing.".

I picked this hat because I was trying to think of a way Rhino could soften his imposing image. I figured, "Hmmmm, BUNNY EARS!". LOL
27g5P8m.jpg

Edited by (PS4)simplyDIE

Hi) I described a little Comedy to illustrate)

Limbo : Hey, Baro, where did you hide the party Snipetron Vandal ? 

Baro Ki Teer : I really don't know what you mean! 

Limbo : the Tenno Society disagrees with you.

Baro Ki Teer : .....  

Limbo : Heh, I see you're a tough cookie) but I have a thing which will force you to speak) Greedy Milk 

Baro Ki Teer : O_O What? only it's not. No no no, but I will not say anything!

Baro Ki Teer :AAAAAAAA! Mom!