Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

HNxROLd.png  

One time their was a place far in space called the void.  And the void

contained scientists that built a warrior who earned his name in the face of battle, to a point the Lotus gave him the rank

of General.

The helmet represents a legendary warrior of Tenno.

Edited by SquareDeal12

This is Hypnotica, manipulator of minds. A perfect gadget for every Nyx. You no longer need to waste your powers to inflict chaos, just spin the wheel and every already mindless grineer will be yours to command!

Order today to get free shipping!

AvKM8fm.jpg

tumblr_o1b57eo9CM1sb7emjo1_1280.png

What is a fairy king without his crown? My wonderful main, Oberon! I felt that most traditional hats would prove rather hard to wear considering Oberon's mighty horns that he boasts. So! I drew inspiration from a large variations of modern actors of the character Oberon as well as older depictions of him in other illustrations and literature, drawing loosely from other images of flower crowns as well to create this crown. Held together by leafy grape vines, Waratah flower bulbs (Native Australian flower) and daisybush (Osteospermum) flowers entwined with small, thick twigs and sticks.

And I clearly spent too long on this given my 40 odd screenshots to pick from and the time it took me actually draw the crown and extras, only finishing a few hours before the cut off time! *phew* or... at least I hope so! Time zones are hard to figure out </3

Painted in Photoshop - PC tenno StayingBehind :)

Good luck everyone!

Edited by StayingBehind

Here is my entry,

mF8cSK7.jpg

I decided to go with a little hat play of what roles the frame, kubrow and pelt come across to me. Just found it funny with what the community called the dragon frame why not a type of a dragon hat. For the kubrow hes just being faithful to his tenno and following his trend, and the pelt well we all know its the real muscle when the going get tough!

Thanks!

pic was done in PS