The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Mod Loki For Duration To Stay Invisible Longer When Running Stealth Missions, Or Efficiency To Be Able To Cast Invisibility More Often?

Burre.png

Question

Title says it all, but I'll get more into detail here. Should I mod Loki for efficiency or duration when running stealth missions? With a duration build, you stay invisible longer as is expected, but the efficiency is terrible and you have to rely on finding energy orbs/using energy pads in order to be able to cast it. With a good efficiency build, you can cast Invisibility more often and with a significantly smaller energy requirement, but the duration is a lot shorter and may force you to find spots to hide more often than not in order to stay undetected. What do you guys/gals think? Duration or efficiency?

Edited by Burre.png

7 answers to this question

I have all duration and efficiency mods on my Loki's stealth build. With Energy Siphon, this build gains more energy during the duration of Invisibility than it takes to cast Invisibility.

I'm too lazy to do the math right now, but there should be a sweet spot in your rank of Fleeting Expertise where Energy Siphon's energy regeneration over the ability duration almost exactly equals the ability's cost.

Or you go maximum duration and let Zenurik keep your energy topped off.

Edited by Inarticulate

I go with a bit of both without depleting the other with any corrupted mods (I only use Overextended since he doesn't need Power Strength). I think I have 155% Efficiency and 173% Duration, but that's with Primed Continuity and the Arcane Essence helmet.

More than halving the cost of a 22 second invisibility (along with 250% Range for Disarming) works well enough for any mission for me.