The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Build New Saryn?

Disparrow

Question

So after being back from a long hiatus, I noticed Saryn got reworked. Saryn is my second most played frame and my fourth built, she's one of my favorites and I loved playing her. I'm just at a loss as to what to what to build towards with her new schtick. I assumed I'm supposed to use my spores, either on an enemy or my shed (which is actually cool), and spread them to them use my 4 to kill everything. I've tried building for more damage at the cost of some efficiency, and while on some sorties I used to pull the damage before her rework, but I need an EV trinity to constantly feed me energy to do it.

I tried running less damage and more efficiency, but it still takes a lot of energy to run that combo and I barely pull ahead of damage or tie with an Excalibur just swinging away with exalted blade, so I figure I must be doing something wrong, or I'm just not seeing how to balance the new Saryn. Also, is it me, or does the range on her 4 feel shorter after the rework or is my memory wrong?

3 answers to this question

^ lol posting a screenshot in another language, maybe use Warframe Builder instead :P

My "Defense" Saryn has 235% Range and a Radiation + Toxin Concealed Explosives Hikou Prime for max Spore mayhem,

no need to bother with Miasma except maybe in rare emergencies (this also makes Streamline suffice for Efficiency).