The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Extractors

BabyBomi

Question

11 answers to this question

There is a chance to be destroyed if you let them too much, even if when you deploy, the extractor is 100%.Best is not to deploy when you go on vacation or you know you can´t play for a few days.Try the new app.With the new app you can deploy and collect extractors from you mobile or tablet.

Edited by Coach-Aprax

I'm pretty sure extractors stop losing health when they're done collecting and are just sitting there waiting for you to recall/empty them.

Build a few extra extractors so you're always pushing out one that's at 100% and you're not going to lose any (barring UI bugs that tell you it's 100% when not).

Extractors cannot be destroyed when deployed at 100%

Damage comes at random, though there is a higher chance for damage at planets with higher levels.

Other things to note bout' extractors will be that the resources gained are essentially 4 pickups of said resource. (With the exception of Titan Extractor Prime, it seems to give 8 pickups worth of resources.)

You can deploy up to 3 at MR10+, Prime Access gives another deploy-able extractor and Founder Status gives the 5th possible extractor.

Damaged extractors will regen at about 1% every 5 mins.

As a long time player I have done absolutely nothing with extractors and wasn't really interested, but if i can manage them with my phone...  Do you just buy blueprints from the market place?

Yes, but only the regular Titan and Distilling variants.

Their Prime variants may come back with a Prime Vault release.

There is also a Prisma variant teased some time ago, though I am not sure when Baro will throw that at us.