Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Infamous Abort While Reviving.

(PSN)MrKingtut

So what happens is far as I can tell is that I am holding circle to revive and then I go down for whatever reason have you. I am still holding circle so the abort screen comes up, but no one notices that until they hit x to respawn. It is very frustrating when you go 40 min into a mission just to quit on accident. Maybe the abort option could have a 5 or 10 second "cooldown" for players that are just mad at what happen and want to rage quit just so they can rethink before they quit. This also prevents what is described as above. Thank you for your time.

There was another forum post about this specific issue except with melee attacking rapidly before going down. Especially if you are trying to cling to life with lifestrike and bit off more than you can chew, you end up accidentally quitting. 

I'm glad this issue is getting some attention. It's a very small but prevalent issue I've been experiencing for many months now.

• 3 weeks later...

This just happened in a T4Survival to me and my wife. The strange thing is, I got mission mods (but no Rhino Prime Chassis Blueprint or Orokin Cell rewards), while she literally got nothing. Even the credits and affinity rewards don't appear to have been added to her properly. Is there a way to get reimbursed for the bizzare, abrupt end that migrated us both back to the ship for no apparent reason, when we were trucking along so well?