Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera's Laser Color Should Be Based On Energy Color Of The Weapon

Grilleds

The Dera currently sucks in all ways except looking cool. I think 4 players all equipped with one should be able to unleash a visually impressive rainbow of death on the enemies, and I'm not just saying this because I have an unhealthy obsession with pink and yellow lasers.

I noticed the default energy color of the Dera is the same as the default projectile color, so I figure that changing the energy color should change the color of the projectile as well. What do you all think of that?

I can already have a hot-pink rhino carrying neon-green weapons, I really don't see the issue with colored lasers.

... Hell, let's have colored tracers for bullet weapons as well. They use pyrotechnics similar to fireworks, so you can pretty much have any color tracer you want.

Yes.

Also, consider that custom bolt colours would make it much easier to tell who the owner is (if they've customized the bolt colour, at least). That way you know if they're not cyan/green then it's a teammate shooting near you; no need to panic.

No. No. No. No. I will say no as many times as I need to to make this not happen.

Sorry I'm going to have to pile onto the yes train here. Even though I have no hopes of ever getting one till Dojo Costs are fixed. It would be really awesome if the energy weapons would have that level of customization. 

It would be awesome if every weapon had this level of customization, not just energy weapons. Despite the single $&*^wad who claims it's not needed, the overwhelming consensus seems to be for it.

Sorry I'm going to have to pile onto the yes train here. Even though I have no hopes of ever getting one till Dojo Costs are fixed. It would be really awesome if the energy weapons would have that level of customization. 

If they put it into the game I would drop the game, kill myself, and then kill DE for being dumb and/or gullible enough to actually put it in.

It would be awesome if every weapon had this level of customization, not just energy weapons. Despite the single $&*^wad who claims it's not needed, the overwhelming consensus seems to be for it.

..."Overwhelming"? Ha ha! You must really not understand how insignificant 10 people are compared to the entire playerbase. It's doesn't come close to being a mere 1% of the playerbase. Hell, I'd wager it's less than 0.5%, probably something around 0.1%.

If they put it into the game I would drop the game, kill myself, and then kill DE for being dumb and/or gullible enough to actually put it in.

Classy argument is classy. It's a very small and less than impact-full cosmetic change and you are willing to resort to childish real life threats? Wow man. Just wow. "Stop liking things I don't like" much? Chill man. Your off your meds again.