Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Login Reward.

Mat101

Can you please change the login reward for day 7, I'm getting tired of getting Suit, Pistol, or Primary weapon XP. It seems to only give me the XP for a weapon or suit, if I have a rank 30 suit or weapon equipt, yesterday I logged into warframe and got Suit XP. I checked, and yep... rank 30 suit... like always so it's useless... also can you please, please, PLEASE, add Vauban Systems, Chassis, and Helmet to the login reward, so that way we can atleast HOPE we can get the pieces, or atleast add it to a defense mission or something? Even if it means a 0.001 drop chance... please. I think a lot of people will agree, although I know I'm going to get 

"Just buy it"
"just be patient"... etc.

PS:Sorry for slight change of subject.

Login reward experience for me -

Vauban BP

Dual Zoren BP

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Forma

Catalyst

Forma

Reactor

Reactor

Reactor

Forma

Catalyst

Catalyst

Catalyst

And my reward is 2400 warframe exp.

This, only mine was:

(a few bps I forgot) and then

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Tower Key

Tower Key

I then got 2400 pistol item exp as final, on 7 day reward. ><

Stupid RNG man :l

RNG means nothing when you're lying to people. A login reward is a reward you get for logging in. If you log in and get no reward, that defeats the purpose of login rewards and the RNG needs to compensate for that somehow.

I entirely agree with the OP. Certain login rewards are simply not rewards at all. If you have a level 30 warframe, level 30 primary and level 30 secondary and get either a primary item xp, secondary item xp or warframe xp reward, those aren't rewards... it's a complete waste. You can't call something a reward if there is no reward at all. That is absolutely absurd.

As for Vauban being a part of the rewards... that's the least of my worries right now. I would like them to actually make daily login rewards 100% official rewards. As it is right now, nobody can't expect a daily login reward each day... sometimes you might get nothing... and that isn't right.

Edit: If they plan to keep using the same RNG method as they are now... then they can't call it a daily login reward anymore. They will have to change it to something like "Login and hope the RNG gods are watching over you"... which is absolute rubbish.

Edited by Pr0cessor

Vauban BP

Dual Zoren BP

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Forma

Catalyst

Forma

Reactor

Reactor

Reactor

Forma

Catalyst

Catalyst

Catalyst

Wow. Possibly the best RNG ever seen

I got forma, a glaive bp, and a banshee helm bp from mine the last couple days.

The topic is more focused toward particular login rewards not actually being rewards... then he goes on to say how he would like warframe blueprints to be a part of the rewards. Nowhere in the OP did it state for anyone to post their daily login rewards.

Ammo box, Suit exp, some ammo box, Credits, Main Weapon Exp, Pistol Exp, Pistol Exp, Dual Zorren, Suit exp, etc.

And this is with more than a week of continuous logging in. All those fancy items scrolling by, and suddenly it stops on something crappy.

The topic is more focused toward particular login rewards not actually being rewards... then he goes on to say how he would like warframe blueprints to be a part of the rewards. Nowhere in the OP did it state for anyone to post their daily login rewards.

That was actually more in response to the others posting theirs. I'm trying to prove that rng isn't so horrible.

Vauban BP

Dual Zoren BP

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Forma

Catalyst

Forma

Reactor

Reactor

Reactor

Forma

Catalyst

Catalyst

Catalyst

This, only mine was:

(a few bps I forgot) and then

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Tower Key

Tower Key

Tower key

Tower Key

Tower Key

I then got 2400 pistol item exp as final, on 7 day reward. ><

Stupid RNG man :l

Here is my list of rewards ive gotten

Suit xp

Suit xp

Suit xp

Suit xp

Suit xp

Suit xp

Weapon XP

Suit xp

Suit xp

Suit xp

Not sure why you'd single me out.

Ammo box, Suit exp, some ammo box, Credits, Main Weapon Exp, Pistol Exp, Pistol Exp, Dual Zorren, Suit exp, etc.

And this is with more than a week of continuous logging in. All those fancy items scrolling by, and suddenly it stops on something crappy.

Off-topic

That was actually more in response to the others posting theirs. I'm trying to prove that rng isn't so horrible.

Not sure why you'd single me out.

Nothing personal at all kind sir. It was just easier to quote the last off-topic reply rather than multiple.

Deals with login rewards, not total OT.

So what did you put that had to do with certain login rewards not actually being rewards? Nothing. You also didn't mention anything about him suggesting Vaubon blueprints as login rewards either. This is an important topic to me because I'm against false advertisement. They shouldn't call it a daily login reward if you don't actually get a reward every day you login after the reset counter (8pm my time, est).

Simple, make sure you have a on-maxed out weapons and frames equipped.

Failing that just deal with it. Your getting free stuff just for playing, its not like you are entitled to something that is worth 20 platinum every day.

So what did you put that had to do with certain login rewards not actually being rewards? Nothing. You also didn't mention anything about him suggesting Vaubon blueprints as login rewards either. This is an important topic to me because I'm against false advertisement. They shouldn't call it a daily login reward if you don't actually get a reward every day you login after the reset counter (8pm my time, est).

Could also be an implied "Yes current login rewards suck, I agree with your post and we could use better stuff."

Could also be an implied "Yes current login rewards suck, I agree with your post and we could use better stuff."

That's how you interpreted it. If you read more closely, you'll notice he's complaining about certain login rewards not granting a reward at all... and then goes on to talk about how he wants vauban blueprints in the login rewards. I don't see this as a topic for everyone to post their daily login rewards for the past week. That will accomplish nothing.

That's how you interpreted it. If you read more closely, you'll notice he's complaining about certain login rewards not granting a reward at all... and then goes on to talk about how he wants vauban blueprints in the login rewards. I don't see this as a topic for everyone to post their daily login rewards for the past week. That will accomplish nothing.

If everyone posts their crappy login rewards from the past whenever, it's possible that this thread would garner enough attention to catch the eye of someone from DE and then possibly result in a change of the less-wanted items removed and better items placed in. More noise, more attention.

... Anyways, aside from sentence-nitpicking.

Remove item exp from the login rewards and I'll be fine. Regarding Vauban BPs, I've already obtained one through login a while back, so it's not like they don't already exist there.

Edited by CaveCricket48

Mine:

d1:Sniper Ammo Box x1

d2:Sniper Ammo Box x1

d3:Rifle Ammo Box x0 (yes 0)

d4:Shotgun Ammo Box x0

d5:Pistol XP 2400

d6:Pistol XP 2400

d7: Shotgun Ammo Box x1

I've been on day 7 for a month and a half now and i've gotten more x0's than i have of anything else ever, and i have never found a, potato, forma, BP, key, or anything like that ;~;

If everyone posts their crappy login rewards from the past whenever, it's possible that this thread would garner enough attention to catch the eye of someone from DE and then possibly result in a change of the less-wanted items removed and better items placed in. More noise, more attention.

... Anyways, aside from sentence-nitpicking.

Remove item exp from the login rewards and I'll be fine. Regarding Vauban BPs, I've already obtained one through login a while back, so it's not like they don't already exist there.

I 100% agree with you about them removing item and warframe xp rewards entirely from the daily login. They are the only things that dupe into not gaining a reward at all. If there's a better way, I hope they can figure it out... but your current suggestion seems to be the best so far!

I found a way you can actually decline the rewards. It's not quick and painless however. I got a Vauban BP today, built him around a week ago. So instead of clicking on it, I hit Alt-F4. Logged back in, no reward wheel, and no BP. Win Win for me.

I found a way you can actually decline the rewards. It's not quick and painless however. I got a Vauban BP today, built him around a week ago. So instead of clicking on it, I hit Alt-F4. Logged back in, no reward wheel, and no BP. Win Win for me.

you could sell it o.O